New Girl Appreciation Thread Vol. I can't read a ruler

Coach seems to be fitting in perfectly.. I liked this episode for him a lot better.

Didn't really like last night's episode. There were some stuff that made me laugh but other than that, forgettable episode.

-The ghostbusters sign.
-Nick calling Winston Jason Street.

Show is great. Good writing and the sometimes weird dialogue between Winston and Schmidt
laugh.gif

Hannah Simone
Jesus Christ, I would get reincarnated as this woman's dinner just so I can pass through her booty.

Just started Season 2.. hooked. Always heard great things about it (from BigJ and a few other dudes) in the S&T Movie thread.

Schmidt is just straight up comedy.

Smh now Cece is never going back to schmidts white d after she got a taste of coach

Liked the episode. Coach being all nervous and having that awkward conversation at the door with Cece, Winston looking for Ferguson and ending up finding a woman to smash, and Schmidt trying to choke himself back in college with Nick and looking for directions to the Staples Center gave me a laugh.

Interesting to see that they went straight to Cece and Coach making out and also Schmidt catching them while in the car with Jess.

This episode paired people together. Cece and Coach, Jess and Schmidt, Nick and Winston.

This episode got me worried...

CeCe n Coach? Does this mean Schmidtt is gonna leave those show?? He already moved out, now he lost CeCe to Coach... He keeps on taking L's

Now I love Damon's comedic presence I just think Schmidtt makes the show.. The way Brad did for Happy Endings...

This episode got me worried...

CeCe n Coach? Does this mean Schmidtt is gonna leave those show?? He already moved out, now he lost CeCe to Coach... He keeps on taking L's

Now I love Damon's comedic presence I just think Schmidtt makes the show.. The way Brad did for Happy Endings...

i'm not even feelin coach like that, hes cool and all but winston is my main N on the show :lol:

and i hope Schmidtt gets his swagger back, dude is the anchor of the show

Too many 
laugh.gif

What did Winston drink at that chick's house?

Coach texting his momma

Nick saying movie night when Jess said sex on the couch

Schmidt telling Jess to hit him with her car kuz he was gonna lose her in 30 seconds

Good episode last night

just started watching this on NETFLIX, this show is hilarious lol why was damon wayans jr only on the pilot episode? I'm halfway done with season 2 just finished the absinthe/olivia munn episode.
He went on to do a show called Happy endings which is a very funny show.

Wayans had already filmed a season of Happy Endings but he expected it to be cancelled so he filmed the pilot for New Girl. Then Happy Endings got picked up for another season so he couldn't stay on New Girl.

Happy Endings was hilarious so I think it worked out for both shows.

Back
Top Bottom