new girl breakin off someone else for a new girl

nt peep this ive been talkin to this girl for about a yr now we used to date for 4 months before she went to college she comes back whenev holidays whatev youknow and shes had another bf while she was in college but during that time we would still fool around when she came and idc if she has a bf or anything bc i domy own thing here in austin and she does her own thing but shes really wants to be my girl and tells me alot of things like diff girl things i want to be withyou i would marry you stuff like that (just things you know we would never do that stuff im only 19 shes only 18 till sat 4/4 shel be 19) and we vidchat like3-4 times a week aight now heres the deal i just want a new girl you know shes not even my girl and i feel like i have to stay away from girls and im not gonnashe doesnt ever ask me anything about girls she just tells me that girls need to stay away from me blha blah blah so how do i tell this girl we need to stop ifigure i wont tell her and just when she comes back to austin on the 17th just dont do anything with her bc i can easily not do +%*! with her she cant keep herhands off me

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

niketalk

punc·tu·a·tion �[table][tr][td] ��(pŭngk'ch[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm not sure if it's a mental thing but even though I was reading what you posted in my head. I still had to pause to take a breathe. Punctuations donot hurt, use them.

-This guy is messing with a girl whenever she comes back home from college.
-She HAS a boyfriend at her school already
-He wants to wife some other chick up
-but doesn't know how to tell her

correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom