| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

qzmbzk.jpg

qzn1j4.jpg

Grey or Black midsole? decisions decisions.......
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

im seein some nice colorways
COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

just wondering, do u use the same order number to track both am1s and 90s? i put in those orders on the same day and got my am1s just yesterday so now im wondering about my 90s. thanks in advance! ill post up pics when i find the charger for my camera

so is that it?? smaller air bubbles from now on without the split on them and the chunkier midsole?
is that what 95's have become?? If so....i won't even bother ID'ing or getting any new ones from this point on...the shoe just looks wrong to me.
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

too bad. 95s sold out for today.
///looking for Amsterdam AM1s, Blk Kid Robot AM1s, Stash Classic BWs- all sz 10

Quote:
Can't do the AM95's this week at the lab. I have an appointment on Sunday and they said they pushed back the 95 release!

I called and they said that wasnt true. Im in there in a few days too.

hope the 95's are available later..... i like that they're only $135 since they retail for $140, right?

i was thinking of just taking the neon yellow and then changing the yellow to laser blue or infrared... nothing drastic, and very similar to prior releases, but who cares.

ed by what they perceived as hotdogging by Jordan in the slam dunk contest, during which he wore gold chains and some kind of Nike paratroop gear.[/i]​

damn...i cant seem to create a decent pair of 95's that i absolutely gotta cop...this is a huge dissapointment...
Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture. The term is a combination of the words "hyper" and "fly". It is distinguished by gritty, pounding rhythms. An individual is said to "get hyphy" when they dance in an overstated and ridiculous manner, or if they get overly loud with other people. Most in the Bay Area would consider this style as acting "******ed" or "Stupid Doo-Doo Dumb"
-Spread the Hyphy

You guys are crazy ... these 95's are bad.
smokin.gif

I've been messing around with all kinds of stuff, but those are the best 3 I've come up with, and I'll most likely get the first two.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

qzqedy.jpg

which one? white or black?
Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture. The term is a combination of the words "hyper" and "fly". It is distinguished by gritty, pounding rhythms. An individual is said to "get hyphy" when they dance in an overstated and ridiculous manner, or if they get overly loud with other people. Most in the Bay Area would consider this style as acting "******ed" or "Stupid Doo-Doo Dumb"
-Spread the Hyphy

23ska we had the same idea goin...well for ur last one at least
-Spread the Hyphy

^^^ I don't know about you, but I was thinking about my nubuck XII's, one of my favorite shoes. :smile:

To answer your 'black or white?' question ... I'd look at white with white laces and black with black laces ... and after that, I'd *personally* probably go with white.
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

kickalani37:
qzqedy.jpg

which one? white or black?
Quote:
I'd look at white with white laces and black with black laces ... and after that, I'd *personally* probably go with white.

I decided to go ahead and make the ones you made, but did the laces according to the way I had suggested earlier (white laces on the white accent + tongue; black laces on the black laces + tongue) ...

And like I thought when I made the suggestion ... I'd go with the white accent + tongue with the white laces.

Matter of fact ...

Quote:
so is that it?? smaller air bubbles from now on without the split on them and the chunkier midsole?

yup.. the reason why i won't put my hands on any new 95 releases. the whole midsole looks so damn off. i hate it. the whole id thing is disapointing as well. the possiblilities are long not as good as on the AM1s or AM90s.

peace out
Amsterdan and Silversurfer5400. Keeping the Sneakergame alive in Switzerland​
[/url]

r05gzl.jpg

im trying to make something nice...its hard
-Spread the Hyphy

Most of the pics of you guys put up are very impressive. You guys are lot more creative than i am :\
ohwell.gif
. By the way, does anyone have pics of the Anti-freeze Am95's? I want to make a NikeID not quite the same, but somewhat similar to that design. thanks.
SoAm.

Email: Soleamaizing@yahoo.com

Tight...Tighter than the Tightest

Sorry to keep bringing it up, but does anyone out there have an extra 255 invite they can spare? Come on y'all...I only make it to NYC once a year!
I HATE EVERYBODY...I JUST HATE MY FRIENDS A LITTLE BIT LESS THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

Back
Top Bottom