| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

from what im hearing about the 95's nike has once again let me down.......and i thought they might get something right this time :smh:
nono.gif

COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

My 90's come today pics will be up when I get them

Jordan's were my first love but I'm falling for Dunks now!!!​

Just got my 90s, and I have to say they genrally look better made (less cheap looking) than the 1s...it is the same synthtic whatever material for the parts etc, yet just comes off a little better because of the inhernt design of the 90s...doesn't look so much "like an ID" if you know what i mean...AGAIN I dont have a camera with me in the office today and will have to post pictures later...

Can't wait to see everyone's 90s. I'm curious to see if everything is the "synthetic suede" or if there's at least some leather.

those who got their 90s today or getting them in the next couple of days, when did you guys order? I've been trying that tracking with reference number using my order number thing and my order is still not in the UPS system. I ordered within few hours after the 90s went up on the site. I talked to a Nike ID CSR on monday and she said mine are still in production.

^^ on 90s all i see is synthetic suede, and nylon/poly (?) for the base, there is no leather, the mudguard looks like fake/plasticy leather...if that is real leather i would be shocked...

Sup_

I dont know why people are mad and complaining about the "synthetic suede,"
saying its cheap looking and what not.

This is the same material thats used on the regular GR AM1s, infrared AM90s
and basically all of the HOA AMs.

I have no complaints whatsoever about my IDs. I love them. Well one
complaint, I heard that the people who recently received their AM1s
received them in a smaller box. Why did the first batch get the
HUGE BOXES. haha.

I will also be receiving my first pair of AM90s in today. Pics will be up soon.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

For everyone complaning about the smaller air bubbles on the 95s: Supposedly the air bubbles are smaller because Nike is now using a different, more environmentally friendly gas inside of them. The properties of this new gas require a different air bubble shape. It has nothing to do with Nike being "cheap" or anything like that. I've heard that from a few different sources. As for my evolution 95s, while they do look clunkier than other 95s, they are just as comfortable and have worn extremely well. The materials of the upper are definitely high-quality. My only beef with them is the shoddiness of the paint job on the midsole.

The 95's could have been better, but I just think of it as this: you can recreate the original color scheme from the neons, etc... so if you've been wanting a pair of grey/orange or grey/red, etc... the way they first dropped, you can make them now.
"No question, I send ya @@@ back right to the essence.." ...Your whole frame is smothered in dirt/Now how ya restin

The Laser Blue's just dont look Carolina enough for me. Does anyone have an actual pic of any other AM's that came in using the Laser Blue?

I've got no problem with parts of the shoe being synthetic suede. My beef is if the entire upper (except the "base" mesh) is that material. AM 90s have leather on some parts, so I assume these will too, I just wanted to see for myself first. It just looks cheap and not all that durable (and I think it made some of the brighter colors look weak and not match other parts of the shoe).

Pic from Solistik since I dunno how to quote a pic...?

r0pe88.jpg

yo, Solistik, that first pair with the brown/palimino/khaki or whatever the hell it is with the altitude green is also what I came up with..lol

I'm leaning towards not getting a 95 though...hmm

bottom-line IMO: put a any GR am1 next to any ID am1; picking on manufacturing quality, color consistency between parts...you will pick the GR am1...put any GR am90 next to any ID am90, the choice may not be so obvious...satisfied with both IDs I ordered either way, while the materials may be the same they just come across different...

Hey,

Just got them in. Very happy. Sorry for the SK pics...my digi batteries ran out. :wow:
embarassed.gif
So the laces and the swoosh don't look Infrared. Going to order a second pair soon!

- Justin!
Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel
"Uh, spraypaint and ink pens,I use to write in every color I think in,to paint a picture with every rhyme that I speak in. Yeah, the gallery is the beat then...."

I don't think they're being "cheap"...i just think the new bubbles look terrible compared to the original
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

My Supa AM1's just arrived.

I'm psyched on them

r0yp9v.jpg

r0ypn9.jpg

I was afraid "engine" was going to come out looking red, but in reality, it's a vibrant orange, which is exactly what I wanted.

It should be called "safety orange".

sweet supa's i like em' alot
COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

Well this sucks... ordered my 90 ID's on January 29th and I just got the order delay notification.. Arghh.. guess i'll wait it out

r0plpd.jpg

I kinda like the pair on the second picture.

ModernMarvel,

Yours are the nicest of the bright c'ways that I've seen so far.

Nicely done.
Turn the world on it's side and everything loose will land in Los Angeles - Frank Lloyd Wright

Sup_

Dirty_ If you own a pair of Air Max 95 Neon or AM97 Neons. That is the same exact
color thats on the site. It says "Neon Yellow" but it does have tint of green.

Just like these... for better reference

am95.jpg

ca_1.JPG

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom