| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

ive been tryin to track my order...for hella long now...but everytime i enter in the order number in the UPS reference number,,,it says they have no matches for that number...ne one else get this problem? i hope i get my shoes...
Wants: Men Sz. 11 LA Gear (The Payless light up shoe)

Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture.
-Spread the Hyphy

even though ima a bigger fan of 1s i think my 90s came out much better...

am90.jpg

Sup_

ULC3R_ Your AM90s looks simliar to my AM90 that should be coming.
Its my personal pack to match my AM1s and Prestos.

oazrqe.jpg

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

Quote:
o based on the pics of real shoes...the neon yellow is actually neon green

well it should be since its suppose to be the same color on the OG AM95s. but yeah nkeid sucks cause you never know what color your actually gonna get.
edit:
Quote:
I have yet to see anyone do a really great job trying to customize elephant print. I've seen a couple of "good" ones here and there, but it's just sooo hard to duplicate. Plus, painting it on defeats the actual authentic look of it being a little engraved.

yeah itd be better if someone acutually carved the leather then painted it.

yo ULC3R those are dumb fresh! can u post a pic of u wearin em? cuz I wanna see wut they look like in jeans.
Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

ULC3R you are a God amongst men for creating those...I saw them and was just like eww...and then a second later it was more like whoa...and then it was like DAMN THOSE IS HOT! I think they would like really odd on my feet tho

Here are some of my ideas...
2743989080068498354PPjUNI_ph.jpg

2715558090068498354KgJgjg_ph.jpg

2831024330068498354SUIKvR_ph.jpg

2831188960068498354MWupMn_ph.jpg

2944649990068498354UwBvvg_ph.jpg

[/b]

I got my AM90s today!!! I am VERY pleased with these. Sorry no pics though. But if you are contemplating ordering some 90s, I def. would. I might go ahead and order 2 more pairs...they are so fresh!

Quick question though....I ordered a 12.5 and on the inside tag it read "12T", which im assuming is a 12.5 because it feels like a 12.5 but just making sure.

Im a true 12.5 in AM90s so this iDing is perfect for me....I love them!

I got the Laser Blue and it is veryvery hot.

i'm really impressed by 99% of the AM ID's so far! damn, it seems like its hard to actually make a pair that doesn't look good.

what am i waiting for?!?
promoting conspicuous consumption.
Fleur-de-Lis. Whatever you desire...
ever since honeys was wearing sassoon

:\
ohwell.gif
My ID Studios Am1's still havent' come in or been shipped and I ordered on the 10th of Feb. I thought studios pairs get priority, guess not.

r1mow6.jpg

union 180 inspied. i thought there would be more option for 95 o well.
WANTED in size 8.5 and 9 must be DS​
Air Garnett 96-97, Shimizu's Dunk Hi, Tony Parker DunkHi, Air Max 96,Air pippen 1,Air Penny 3, Am 90 limes.

they've finally arrived. The other will be delivered tomorrow...

r1lw5y.jpg

These 90 ID's look really good IMO. Not sure if i want to order a 95?
[/url]​

Are you guys satisfied with the khaki toebox color? it looks awfully bright..

AJ4life, what color is the midsole?

I was gonna get a grey.khaki.black pair of 90s.. and after seeing these I think I will

naw...the khaki toebox isn't bright at all. I increased the contrast a little bit so i just looks brighter in the pic.

the midsole is also khaki.
[/url]​

these 90s look good. i had the shoes shipped to my school address, and UPS tracking says that they were delivered; however im on spring break right now, so i'll post pictures on monday or tuesday. (yah i know my spring break is real early, but oh well)
Smile

i have not seen one different 95 this whole post...they all look like neons monsters and atmos...R.I.P. AM 95 I.D.s
has anyone done a 255 id? my appointment is VERY soon and I heard even the selection in there is not that great...
anyone?

nice AM 1s all...ur moonrock (I think ur name is) my boi called me from his job talkin bout ur AM 1s :lol:
laugh.gif
but it was worth the look :pimp:
pimp.gif

Here are my 90 ids. Just got em today. Dope box with suede interior of the box and bag. Box was perfect size and not big like others.

i am not feelin the metallic silver......but thats just me
COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

The metallic silver looks way cleaner in person. With pics, they look either too shiny or distorted. Looks smooth in person though....

Back
Top Bottom