| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

solistik:

Your first pair of am95's are sooo fresh:

r0pe88.jpg

peace,

Ed

the neon laces didnt match the nike swoosh....at all...so i thru in the black....ill prolly take them back...they not crazy enough for me...
r1z85g.jpg

i wake up in the morning and throw "The Best of Big L" mixtape on....crack a strawberry philly and get my haze on...put on a hoody a fresh pair of fades on....a fitted and some Early M.J.'s on...

dannydan11 - can you put the neon laces on them? i was gonna make a pair exactly like that.

man trust me bballj228....the neon laces Do Not match they nike swoosh....the laces are too bright...but they would look perfect wit some air bataro laces....i just gotta find some
i wake up in the morning and throw "The Best of Big L" mixtape on....crack a strawberry philly and get my haze on...put on a hoody a fresh pair of fades on....a fitted and some Early M.J.'s on...

dannydan11 , hey can you list the color combo, Im trying to figure out whether that mudguard is white or the nuetral grey.

Im assuming yours is Medium Grey Quarter and Neutral Grey Muds.

Thanks.

^
i have the same thing on the way but with white mesh and grey liner
To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate.
-Michael Jordan
~ydnaH*nairB~

hey MEXTEL310, nice AM1...

i see all the pics with neon yellow and some look yellow and some look green in the pics...is the actual color more green or more yellow???....

does it look like the color of a tennis ball?

and what about the neon yellow laces not matching the swoosh, is it that big of a difference?

Thanks for all the props on those color-ways.. I wish I had the funds to
make them! Ha, but y'all feel free to bite off them. I just enjoy making them
on Nike iD because I have no life what-so-ever. Woot!!

smokin.gif

size eight and a half or nine air force one lows..

I just logged on and it says sold out for the day. Do they let you make the 95s everyday or so?

Sironewc

I know they say, "Great minds think alike," but HOT DAMN!!! :wow:
eek.gif

r2838k.jpg

I ordered these on 2/17:

r27y54.jpg

If you can't see the I.D., it says: "The King"

It wouldn't be so bad if we were in opposite ends of the country, but we from the same ar("urr")ea!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

I don't entertain hate surrounding the street. If I were you, I'd be trying to get down with me...

nine five airmax - those r dope! did u coppem?
Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Sup_

:smh:
nono.gif

No one ever reads.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

I plan on coppin these when they're back up. What do ya think?

r29j0h.jpg

Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

These are fresh...size=5>
smokin.gif

r1lw5y.jpg

WANTED IN A SIZE 11 (DS): Nike Air Max 90 (DQM Bacon Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Safari Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Sertig Pack), Nike Air Max 90 Premium Crepe (Hemp Pack), Nike Air Max 90 (Python Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Footpatrol Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Silver Surfer), or anything Air Max 90 that is nice!!!

Mine came in today, and I couldn't be happier. I'm already thinking about my next pair of AM1s.
2006030900111ew.jpg

2006030900219rj.jpg

Is it just me, or do these have the best new shoe smell ever? :D
happy.gif

HOLLA

Back
Top Bottom