| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

S50H its ok...
jonasgodsson best time would be when it turns summer [rumor has it that, they wont restock] but keep checking every week jsut incase
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

So I finally recieved my studio 90's I did on my first visit back in February. These weren't as wild as my other I.D's since I pretty much needed a green shoe. White contrast stitching which is hard to see and white patent muds.

TWO MONTHS of waiting and they screw up. No second set of laces. Smudges everywhere. Hopefully my other studio 90's will come in perfect.

vwxres.jpg

vwx4kp.jpg

vwxrn5.jpg

FeelMode,

Just wanted to double-check to see if your AM90's Quarter Color is Neutral Grey or no? Otherwise, nice pair! I can see myself in wearing 'em,.for sure. :wow:
eek.gif

It's not... free, though.

I ordered my AM 1 online at the beginning of March and I got my shipping confirmation email yesterday. Too bad I won't get home to see them until June 1. They're on some illy Footaction exclusive look type stuff.

contributing to the dates.. ordered mine on March 10 and got a shiping confirmation today (4/18) ..

jimmy and pdigiti -
thanks for responding. it just seems like a while, i hope they didnt forget about me. so it takes almost two months to even get the shipping confirmation? .... wow.
I WAS SCARFACE,JAY WAS MANOLO IT HURT ME WHEN I HAD TO
KILL HIM AND HIS WHOLE SQUAD FOR DOLO​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

i can't even remember what mine looked like it's soooo long..... damn you NikeID, damnnnn you!!!!

hey feelmode i did almost the exact same am90 ID except with a black midsole and ultramarine swoosh.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

S50H:
actually its the metalic silver on the quarter, it shines pretty good in person.

NIKE13:

yea i played around with the shoe and a black midsole as well before i decided to go with the white.
i really like the laser blue and the metalic silver together.

Hi guys.. I ordered my ID's on 3/11/06 and this is the last message:

Quote:
Order number: EU********* Item name: Air Max 1 iD

Tracking point Date Tracking point details
Order confirmed and awaiting approval. 11/03/2006 OK
Order approved for manufacture. 11/03/2006 OK
Manufacture completed and order left factory.
Shipment cleared by customs.
Shipment out for final delivery.

Delivered

I'm waiting for ages now.. Is there something wrong, do I need to worry?

I'm assuming that you are from Europe. So I think your tracking is a little different than in the US. But, I would be a little worried, I would call nike customer service to see what happened.

11/03.. yeah that sounds like europe 'cause the month and day are flipped..

otherwise it would suck to have to wait until november..

january, february, march april may...

Professor K.

I ordered mine from one of the kiosks at NTNY on March 20, and I did the live chat thing through the site and the customer service person gave me my reference number and told me mine was due to ship on April 26. Anyone waiting might wanna give that a shot...
I HATE EVERYBODY...I JUST HATE MY FRIENDS A LITTLE BIT LESS THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

^ agreed you just have to forget about the fact that you ordered a pair of ids and just be shocked when they arrive...it will kill you if you worry/think about it everyday.

yea i like the metallic silver on my am90's also. and on another note in europe they don't do dates month/day/year they do it day/month/year....... :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

I just got off the phone with a nike rep, the air max one and air max 90 are NOT going to be discontinued. He basically said what I was thing all along: If a shoe constantly sells out there is absolutely no reason to discontinue it. They will be available for purchase again shortly.

^ yeah people have been able to order am1s, 90s, and 95s, again. but there's still a big shortage. on that note was anyone able to order today?

4:17PM EST, I got in for the AM95's. Get your orders in a hurry!!!

It's not... free, though.

Back
Top Bottom