| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

got my "late pass" e-mail just yesterday, so that means that they'll probably show up on my doorstep in about a week when i least expect it

liquidrice: these virgins don't know
[/b]

[/b]

Good looks guys...Just got in an order for 2 pairs of 95s. I havent been really keeping up with the post...is it still taking forever for everyone to get their 95s? Or are they being shipped out semi quick ? Thanks alot.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

Hows about all you Jolie jockers take that BS to Myspace.

Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

Do the Air Max 90s fit true to size or do you have to go half a size up like the HOA infared 90s?

Can someone help me out...maybe I'm blind...but I went back to about page 89 and didn't see anything. Can anyone give me an example of how the altitude green actually comes out on a pair.

I put it on 95s...it doesnt matter which model all the shades are the same correct? Thanks in advance for anyone who can do that.

^^^^ here you go...all the green is atl. green.
:lol:
laugh.gif
They are on my feet right now :lol:
laugh.gif

I really hope the AM1s will be up again....I returned one pair thinking that I would just going to be able to reorder another one.....damn dont you want my money NIKE!?!?!?!? What its not good enough for you???....I know your reading this!

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Heres the altitude green on a pair of 95s. i like the way it came out but i thought it would been duller but its kinda brighter which i like. And yea it should be the same color on any model cause its the same material being used.

Wow...thanks for the quick response guys. After looking at those 95s up there...I kinda regret just getting the grey graident and Altitude green...but oh well im sure they will be fine.

finally after 2 months of waiting i got em.

im happy with the results. wish i could do more, and the all neon 95s are :wow:
eek.gif
but im not gonna wait another 2 months for more shoes.

vytift.jpg

vytk40.jpg

email/im me @
vytll1.jpg

@aol.com

other names i put were kept being declined :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

STOP STEALIN MY AVATAR

Quote:
Also didn't have to pay Shipping or Handling. Total was $283.50

orders over $200 automatically get upgraded to free shipping.

still waiting for my damn shipping confirmations.. it's about to be a shiny summer..

Professor K.

everyone whose gotten a shipping confirmation for their 97s, have they moved from the original location? Mine has been at the "origin scan" at Ho Chi Minh City since Monday, it doesn't seem like its moved at all.

Sup_

Can I have a shiny summer also? Straight windexing my patent 90s?

haha.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."
Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or Email Me for more info.
www.realizethetruth.net

somone asked if the altitude green is the same shade on every shoe and the definite answer is no. I have a pair of altitude am1's and the color is slightly different then on the am90's and am95's. close but not exact. Also, the laser blue on my am90's is like three different shades all depending on the material. so don't expect exact exact matches. Normally i would be a bit annoyed about that, but the fact that i finally have black midsoles makes it all worth it.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Quote:
everyone whose gotten a shipping confirmation for their 97s, have they moved from the original location? Mine has been at the "origin scan" at Ho Chi Minh City since Monday, it doesn't seem like its moved at all.

Same here. I bet they are on the move and we'll get them before we know it.

^yea, mine are still at the origin scan too and i got my confirmation monday...
Formally known as FLO31

Same here on my 97's. Got shipping confirmation on Monday and they haven't moved since the origin scan. Can't wait to see em.
T.W.I.S.M.

I ordered two 90s on march 20 and got the late notice april 18. Does this mean they will ship within a week? I remember someone saying that in this thread. is this the first time a hyped shoe (in this case ids) has had a huge thread and no arguing. It's because everyone who wants a pair cant blame someone else for not being able to.

anyway i'm just going to forget about my order because it will come when it comes. I dont even remember what i ordered

^

that was probably the most intelligent first post i have ever, ever read on NT (don't be fooled by my sign-up date, this is like my 4th SN).

i agree with pretty much everything you said..

Professor K.

I ordered a pair of 97s yesterday, and the money was immediately pending after I input my information. But when I checked my account today, the pending status was gone, and the money went back to my available balance. But I never got a notice about a refund to my account.

For those of you who got their orders cancelled, did nikeiD send you a notice about a refund? If this is normal, when does nikeiD actually take the money from my account? Thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom