| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

255 AM1-Anthracite/Buffalo/Neon/Metallic Silver/Contrast Stitch

and the whole posse...

Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

^

nice work, AysiX.. look forward to seeing your other designs.

the first 90s i did wayyy back when..

zmjb6t.jpg

i call them the "infrared remixes"

zmjc5l.jpg

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

shoez2424:
thanks for the heads up! i hope its like that on all pairs from nikeid.com and not just yours.

255forLife:
i actually a mix of materials too, i wanted the leather swoosh cuz, i don't have access to the premium materials and mine would come mostly in suede.
do u know if anyone else who ordered the infrared swoosh got theirs in leather also?

thankyou!

Aysix- sick job. Simple and clean.

255- always been a fan of your IDs.

Btw, does anybody know what "pilgrim" looks like? I'm guessing it's the army green..but in a page or two back..it looks like a copperish color. Does anyone have a picture of "pilgrim" on the AM1s? I'm trying to do a STASH-like AM1s...and I'm not sure if I should use palomino or pilgrim for that STASH AF1 look. Thanks!
and damn man, change your username. It's mad corny.

For anyone that has ordered NIKE iD's in mid-late April, did you guys get any AM95's yet? If you have, please post in here... I'm curious, thanks.

AM1 - Done.
AM90 - Done.
AM180 - Done.

AM95 - ???

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

S50H -

I ordered my 95s in mid April and haven't heard a word about them since.
[/b]

pilgrim on the am1 is like an army green
znralu.jpg

you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

Gosh, you've posted those 87's after you got them I remember, but I guess I forgot how great those are. If only nike made actually releases that looked that good. Even without the contrast stiching, the mix of the buffalo with the brown leather on the heel just does it for me.

As far as the 95's, I was complaining a few pages back about my pair that I ordered on the 12th of April that I haven't heard anything about. But unless you ordered them from the studio that seems to be the way of things. I'm actually hoping and sort of assuming I will hear something about them this week (maybe wishful thinking).

I'll post pics when the do come in, I went super clean with this pair unlike the 87's and 90's I made. But I have a feeling I am going to like them the most out of the three. Now if I can make a pair of infared 97's some day soon I can forget about the AM line altogether and look forward to the "great new materials and colors" coming for the dunk lows.
"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

I really wish the 03's werent so damn expensive. They are all I need to finish my "Water" Pack.

Im sure ill cave in eventually and splurge.

znsvwg.jpg

[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

Here's what wifey got...

255 VIP AM90 Infrared Patent/Metallic Silver/Neon

her nickname when she was a kid was pumpkin so it was a good look to throw that on there.

Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

Got 2 pair Air Max 1 and 1 pair Air Max 90, finally...

When I got my first batch, I was kinda bummed on the colorways I chose, fixed 1 colorway, and created 2 new... We'll see how they turn out.

got me a pair of 1s and 90s!

didn't take a screenshot and i already forgot what they look like. great!

ps - i like those red patents the best out of any others i've seen so far. they look like candy
[/b]

[/b]
[/b]

just got me a pair of 90's! Hopefully it doesnt take a month and a half this time.
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Quote:
Gosh, you've posted those 87's after you got them I remember, but I guess I forgot how great those are.

thanks a lot. i am regretting the fact that i didn't get myself a second pair. i was beyond satisfied when i received them, they have become one of my favorite shoes. not too loud and kinda safari-@#%$.
you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

^ Yo Carra, the ones you made are sick. I wish I could have gotten an appointment in so i could do some Air Maxes but they were all booked up and it was last week of the season. Now I have to wait until the next season. It's all good though.

I just ordered my 90's of Nikeid finally! Missed out on the Air Max 1's, I'll get em next time!

Finally took some pics of my stuff. I'm thinking about returning the 97's cause the neon yellow is not even close to the yellow in the nikeid pic. And they sent me the wrong color laces, they were supposed to be neon. What says ye nt? Sorry about the big pics but i'm in a rush, gotta get on the road. Without further ado...

What I wanted.
zo8fu0.jpg

zo97c8.jpg

What I got.
zo9jra.jpg

zo9rbr.jpg

zo9nd5.jpg

zo9qxf.jpg

zo9rbr.jpg

zo9rlw.jpg

Smudges and dirt like everybody else
nono.gif
Does tape work on the stuff that came off the shoe bag?
Google on blingo!. Chance to win prizes with each search!
KTHE NEW NIGERIAN NIGHTMARE...Dreamshakin
haters since 1981K

Back
Top Bottom