| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Quote:
Does tape work on the stuff that came off the shoe bag?

I used a lint roller but it's basically the same thing as tape so it should work.

Night night, keep your butthole tight!!!

Whens the next time they gonna be having them cuz they all sold out...
The XII brought new design concepts to the table like the XII's great ankle support and durability which made the XII indestructible. The New zoom air system featured Full-length Phylon midsole for responsiveness and Phylon in forefoot for cushioning without extra weight.

Knivesdesu call up nike and ask the status on your order, i did that with mine and they gave me tracking number and i didnt even get a confirm email. and if i am correct yours either shipped thurs or friday, cause i ordered my 255 iDs on the 13th
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

well looks like 87s and 90s are coming back up daily around the sametime, does anyone know if the 97s are up as well around the time 87s and 90s are up? thanks.
SoAm.

Email: Soleamaizing@yahoo.com

Tight...Tighter than the Tightest

the color on the screen will not be 100 percent exact when the shoe actually comes. and the colors come out different depending on material used. i wonder if there have been less people ordering them, or if nike raised the production amount.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

^the amount of people ordering may have decreased a little but nike has definetely increased their daily quotas by a lot. I'm guessing the problem may have been a shortage of materials...

here are my joints....i finally took pics. i got them in more than a month ago

i just love the tennis ball interior...cant wait til my 95s get in. theyre in ho chi minh city right now

^

well, the studio is closed for maxes, so that helps... there wasn't a separate quota for site and studio, just one quota for everything.

and everything NIKE13 said is true.

colors tend to be darker on the screen than in real life.. also, i been saying since 50 pages ago that "neon yellow" is more neon green. i mean c'mon.. take a look at any pair of the classic AM95s, does that really look "yellow" to you? nahh, it's green.

although those that know me know i wish there really was a real yellow but oh well, i made do with what was available..

whoever thought an air force guy would be rocking maxes? i know i didn't expect to like them as much as i did..

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

like i've said b4 evem though the colors are a bit off its worth it for me cuz i can finally get black midsoles. i absolutely hate white midsoles. Plus i can get colos i like not mass produced stuff designed for "everybody". i dont get why people are complaining about the color being a bit off. if its like stray glue or stitiching thats off that's different.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Ha, the Neon Yellow actually looks all over the place between neon green, neon yellow and a pastel yellow between the various materials and AM's from what I've seen from the pictures. Not to mention it appears that depending on the digi cam and the flash the color ends up looking way different when they are posted on here. I'm just hoping when I get my 90's the lining and air bubble ends up being a lighter yellowish color like most of the pics I've seen.

As far as my 95's, if I don't hear by the end of the week I will probably call and see what's up. People have said the studio pairs are coming in alot faster than the online orders so I'm not really sweating it yet. In the least it appears I forgot to save my confimation email and I would like to get my order # from them if I don't hear. I know they have the order because I called about my free shipping when I ordered the 1's and they had it but didn't give me any updates, so we'll see when they come in.
"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

Wow alot of great choices. Wish I could get to do one sometime.

Wonder if Nike gonna bite, and release some of these choice,lol.

Ace those GDFT are straight crazy, you gonna wear them?
I usally don't like bright colors, but have to admit the wifey's are so sweet.

Man..I just spent like 3 hours saving designs to my locker so I can cop asap.

Does anybody have a pic of how palomino looks like on the AM1s? Again, I'm tryna go for a stash-like colorway..so I'm tryna match the tannish color on the stash AF1 with the AM1s. Can someone help? Thanks!

I checked a few pages back..but the palomino on the 97s look too brown..so I'm not sure if it's only for the 97s or its for all.
and damn man, change your username. It's mad corny.

Cali in the house, anybody know when those clot x am1's are coming out? i need to find a store where I can camp out at. get at me. thanks

"It aint where yah from, it's where yah at!"

^^The greatest first post ever. Vultures. 97s are on the way from my 255 trip. Im praying they turn out cool in person.

RavageBX:

on your Air Max 90's did the white quarter panel come in the suede/felt material or leather?
kinda looks like leather from the pics, i hope it is.

thankyou

<------- Is praying the 90's are up at some point this afternoon. Glad to hear they have been re-stocked recently.

NIKE iD sucks these days with the e-mails... Never got any e-mails regarding the shipments, so I had to talk to a live representative from www.niketown.com and got my tracking number (UPS) for the 95's (Studio). Can't wait.
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

I got soo lucky... I just went on NikeID to mess around with colors...
And I was able to order...

Two more pairs coming :pimp:
pimp.gif

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

ATMOS,

I have the order number(s) in my e-mail, but once I click "TRACK YOUR ORDER" -- it tells me to fill in the tracking number. Oh well, as long as I have the tracking's now, then it's all good.
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

Back
Top Bottom