| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Ya'll are vultures :lol:
laugh.gif

That was wat... 10 minutes?
Edit*
Yup 10 mins.
I was on the site wen it sed sold out, and ordered just as they were available :lol:
laugh.gif

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

Just ordered a pair of Womens AM1...It seems the mens are sold out for the 90s and the 1s. Just order a womens size...the color choices are still the same correct?
"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the bar room wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail"

Beast. :wow:
eek.gif
Was g0ne in minutes. Ordered another pair of am90. I can't wait till nike takes this series out!

wow lol people are getting multiply pairs, while others are having difficulty try to jsut get one...
on another note... cant wait till they come
Location Date Local Time Activity
HO CHI MINH CITY, VN 05/15/2006 9:03 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
VN 05/12/2006 5:01 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

Is there a way to check the status of your order? I mean status or stage of production?
[/b]
Click HERE
Who got Red Sued in a 9.5 for sale? Holla​

^ no i dont think so, but either call nike with ur confirm number or goto niketown.com and look for live online asistance, which is at the bottom in gray

AM 180:

Quote:
HO CHI MINH CITY, VN
05/13/2006
7:29 P.M. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS CAUSED THIS DELAY
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 05/13/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 7:11 P.M. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ADVERSE WEATHER

CONDITIONS CAUSED THIS DELAY
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 05/13/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 7:10 P.M. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ADVERSE WEATHER

CONDITIONS CAUSED THIS DELAY
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 05/13/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10:06 A.M. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ORIGIN SCAN

VN
05/11/2006
6:15 A.M.
BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

For the people I sold cards to in the last month.Call the Id store and leave your name and number to set up an appointment.The ID store is about to reopen.I dont know the date.But its going to happen soon.Just giving these people a heads up and thanks for getting the cards from me. :smile:
smile.gif

FORSALE-ORIGNAL PENNY FOAMPOSITES SIZE 9 $390.00/ DEADSTOCK JORDAN LASER 4 SIZE 11 DEADSTOCK $400.00
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY. DEADSTOCK JORDAN RETRO NON UNDEFEATED LIMITED 4 WHITE/TOUR YELLOW/DARK BLUE GREY SIZE 9.5 $250.00
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

^ opening for the new season or the air max season?

searchin4js,

Oh now, you're finally back...
New York Mets

Quote:
Oh now, you're finally back...

Yes, I'm back from my vacation....Just in time for the new season.
Want a 255 iD but cant get to 255? Holla at me...

EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Vacation? LOL, heard you were banned for one month for a B/S post outside the B/S forums from the Easters thread, I think. >D
grin.gif

New York Mets

Quote:
Vacation? LOL, heard you were banned for one month for a B/S post outside the B/S forums from the Easters thread, I think

High or Low. DS or NDS. 10 or 10.5​

Arrrgh still waiting on my pairs. 2 pairs are still in Vietnam and 3 more pairs are in Alaska.....been there for 5 days now.
Looking for Atmos AM95 or any AM 95 size 8
Also Nike Air Tech Challenges size 7 1/2, 8, or 8 1/2
References
SoleSupreme,Kevforce1,Ryanstyle,Skoolingsession, Atar1, rio rancho

How can I find out what stage my shoes are in? Production wise?
[/b]
Click HERE
Who got Red Sued in a 9.5 for sale? Holla​

yeah, i guess it;s safe to say that they'll be going online regularly at around 4 pm everyday now

i just got my 90's a few days ago... my girl got them for me for our three year anniversary. possibly the best gift i have ever recieved...

my 97's shipped
hopefully they show up soon
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

Back
Top Bottom