| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

menace5star do you have any idea of how long the new season will last?
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

my 97 order progress that was placed 4/10:

Location Date Local Time Activity

NEWARK, NJ, US 05/17/2006 6:40 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 05/17/2006 4:30 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
05/17/2006 12:03 P.M. IMPORT SCAN
HO CHI MINH CITY, VN 05/12/2006 9:43 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
VN 05/10/2006 5:59 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

hopefully they will be delivered tomorrow. the woman said today but that never happened. i'll post pics up when i get em.

[/b]​
or foe state ya biz...[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

Those 97's look clean! Got my 97's in today as well. I'll post a pic once I get the camera back....

i was waiting for the 97s to come up, and then i was going to settle for the 95s, but the truth is that i will take anything. ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Is the studio going to be open by next week? If so anyoone know where I can grab a pass at? I'll be in NY from 23rd to 28th. Hit me up.
For Sale all shoes are DS: size 8.5 and 9.5 in the Jordan Retro 13 Blue/Flint's
size 9 in the Jordan Retro 13 team red-flint grey
size 9 in retro 10 red/white

hey i knwo someone posted this b4 but nike doesn't charge your credit card until you actually take delivery of the shoe right? cuz if so its time for me to do some more id's.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

I'm sorry I really can't stand HOT PINK on any shoe unless it's on a HOT girl.

On a side note did anyone get to order some 95's today?
[/b]
Click HERE
Who got Red Suede in a 9.5 for sale? Holla​

Re: when Nike charges your CC for iD orders.

I have found that as soon as I place my order, and recieve my email confirmation, a charge appears on my account.

Then a few days later, that charge dissapears, and then comes back about a week or so later. Very strange.

btw, I am a Bank of America customer.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

arrived home to these last nite :D
happy.gif
255 Snicker 95

my tribute to the candy bar thats had me addicted since i was 3

I remember when the doctor told my mother that i was " hyperactive " when i was 6 and told her to put me a strict no sweets diet . It was my moms routine to buy me a snickers a day and she stopped that ... i cried
for days :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

102ms0i.jpg

102mrfo.jpg

102mrmg.jpg

[/font]

thinkinFRESH,
I'm feelin those...

I'm mad now that out of the 6 255's that i made. I didn't use that buck hampton on any...
Want a 255 iD but cant get to 255? Holla at me...

EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Quote:
I remember when the doctor told my mother that i was " hyperactive " when i was 6 and told her to put me a strict no sweets diet . It was my moms routine to buy me a snickers a day and she stopped that ... i cried
for days

:lol:
laugh.gif
everyday??? damn thats alot of sweets...I wouldnt be suprised if you didnt have any teeth aswell. :lol:
laugh.gif

those brown/orange joints are some of the nicest yet
good job
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

^ I'm not a big fan of 95s, but those up there I wouldn't mind wearing. Dope indeed!

JEN Q IS DOPENESS IN A CUP!prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:wow:ffice:wow:ffice" /?

son, those snickers joints are fire. you gotta hit up shoejocky for a T-shirt
"No question, I send ya @@@ back right to the essence.." ...Your whole frame is smothered in dirt/Now how ya restin

Back
Top Bottom