New Jay-Z:Open Letter

The great who? That's right :smokin

Swizzles ad libs were terrible and ruined an otherwise great song.

I wonder if that joint madlib gave em will be on wtt2..

Would love to hear yeezy and hov over madlib.

Jay really puts his life in his raps and kicks real ****........"I'm in Cuba I love Cubans"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay is the most honest rapper, which is why he's so appreciated in an era where fraudulent bars and personas are celebrated.

I can't and won't rock wit that ****

And? Whats the problem with that if its good? Also who else out there is drastically changing up their style on a consistent basis? Nobody.

You can't argue that, maybe it's time to just quit music. It's not bad but I've heard enough, I won't play it again even though the beat is cool and he had some hard bars.

he got a nice flow on this. heavy airplay all day with no chorus... he kept it thoro :smokin

Last edited:
Jay is the most honest rapper, which is why he's so appreciated in an era where fraudulent bars and personas are celebrated.

I can't and won't rock wit that ****
lol no he is not.. subliminal bars and indirect shots at other rappers all the time.. he's top three ever though.. not honest. I'd change my mind if the 92 bricks ever turn up

**** was hard.

****** cant appreciate a damn legend spitting that real. Ok NT.

qft
yes, the beat is simple but those lyrics were not. Hov went IN on this track. Short and sweet.
How many other rappers have had conections with the current President AND went in on a business venture with a billionaire from over-seas . Then to put that all on a 3 minute track?
:pimp:

I'm not really feeling it at all. very subtle and the beat is borderline trash. The bars were on point though, but this is Jay we are talking about so I don't expect anything medicore or subpar when it comes to the rhymes

Back
Top Bottom