New Jersey Becoming The Next Chicago Scene?

So lately I have been noticing that Chicago is like a legit home to new artists blowing up like Polo G , Calboy etc... To be honest we all know this couldn’t of happened without the help of Chief Keef. Now I’m noticing a scene in New Jersey ever since Fetty Wap came out of Jersey all I see is this new artist all over named “Tray Bndo”. His music is like that love trap style.. I guess you could say same type of vibe Fetty Wap is from. I think it cool to see New Jersey now getting more known though.. what’s your views on this guys?

Come on, fam. >D

I look dude up on YT and first two videos got less than 10k & 3k views.

“I see this new artist all over.”

This is your first and only post on this forum.

Just be honest and say “hey guys, check out my music.” :lol:

You sound very strange I’m just saying what I came across. There’s also another artist in Jersey named Albee al... I don’t understand why you get so offensive. People can be interested in the scene before it blows up as well.. they don’t have to “the artist”.. very weird man

if we're talking about drill; bk has that on lock for the east coast IMO.

if we're talking about drill; bk has that on lock for the east coast IMO.
I def agree . You are right.. especially with all the new artists coming up from NY in general like Lil Tjay.. and I believe cassanova is from Brooklyn and this other artist pop smoke? Not sure but yes I have heard a lot from that area buzzing

what happened to sam scarfo from NJ? Ransom was probably my favorite NJ rapper behind Redman, I rock with Tsu Surf too

Absolutely not

only poppin people out of jersey now are retch, da$h, crimeapple, fetty... that’s about it

Chicago had a lot more rappers blow up into superstardom. We don’t have that yet besides fetty and that’s a strech

"the next Chicago" is a wild 2010's timestamp lol

and if anything Detroit has supposed to do what Chicago did in 2012 for the past 4 years. I guess ****** just don't got THAT artist to take it there and put it on the map. Or maybe Sean gotta remix something to give it to "that" crowd.

Y'all tired of me posting the Carolinas so I'll let it live but yeah they working too word to DaBaby and Stunna.

Back
Top Bottom