New Jersey Nets 2001-2003 - It has been Ten Years total

Been a while since I made a thread but with the Playoffs first weekend ending, The four remaining members from those Finals teams are still playing and contributing for their respective teams. 
Although I am fan, I have always felt that the Nets could of at least beat the Spurs that year. But still I am watching this weekend after another year of no playoffs myself and watching Jkidd, KMART, RJ and Twin (Jason Collins) all play playoff basketball still 
frown.gif

Been a while since I made a thread but with the Playoffs first weekend ending, The four remaining members from those Finals teams are still playing and contributing for their respective teams. 
Although I am fan, I have always felt that the Nets could of at least beat the Spurs that year. But still I am watching this weekend after another year of no playoffs myself and watching Jkidd, KMART, RJ and Twin (Jason Collins) all play playoff basketball still 
frown.gif

frown.gif
pimp.gif

If only we had a FO back the that actually gave a damn and was coherent.

They did nothing to get better players around Kidd and co

In Proky, we trust!!

frown.gif
pimp.gif

If only we had a FO back the that actually gave a damn and was coherent.

They did nothing to get better players around Kidd and co

In Proky, we trust!!

that nets team is what really got me into basketball.. i remembered i hate the grey j.kidd jersey, and a personalized jersey with my name on the back "d.rice"

that nets team is what really got me into basketball.. i remembered i hate the grey j.kidd jersey, and a personalized jersey with my name on the back "d.rice"

Ahh Mez, as a mets fan myself and after a playoff loss tonight for your knicks. The posting of a tumble weed is not needed my man.  
It insults my intelligence because I am deemed wrong to be a fan of a team that has been more successful up until last year. Trust me I am use to the insults and the nicknames but facts are facts. The Nets were competitive and were BETTER than the knicks then. I am glad they are successful again. It great for the NBA and for someone who doesn't come in to the Knicks season thread and rub it in your face after a loss or a stupid trade after all these years, It really shows the intelligence your showing posting that. I do not think I have come into any mets thread and said they suck or any Knicks threads you are part of or the season thread and insulted anyone. I have had great convos with Air Max, Sirius, and Red Storm in the Knicks thread.

Just saying, As much as I know that we are the red headed step child, and the fact that no matter what is said it can be trounced due to the facts that it is the "Knicks", It does not mean I do not stand for it. I do not mind going down swinging but I can keep my mouth shut right now especially after a loss. No matter how well they played, they are 0-5 in the playoffs since 2006 (And I do not have to mention where 4 of those losses came........)

Ahh Mez, as a mets fan myself and after a playoff loss tonight for your knicks. The posting of a tumble weed is not needed my man.  
It insults my intelligence because I am deemed wrong to be a fan of a team that has been more successful up until last year. Trust me I am use to the insults and the nicknames but facts are facts. The Nets were competitive and were BETTER than the knicks then. I am glad they are successful again. It great for the NBA and for someone who doesn't come in to the Knicks season thread and rub it in your face after a loss or a stupid trade after all these years, It really shows the intelligence your showing posting that. I do not think I have come into any mets thread and said they suck or any Knicks threads you are part of or the season thread and insulted anyone. I have had great convos with Air Max, Sirius, and Red Storm in the Knicks thread.

Just saying, As much as I know that we are the red headed step child, and the fact that no matter what is said it can be trounced due to the facts that it is the "Knicks", It does not mean I do not stand for it. I do not mind going down swinging but I can keep my mouth shut right now especially after a loss. No matter how well they played, they are 0-5 in the playoffs since 2006 (And I do not have to mention where 4 of those losses came........)

And if you want him back Mr. J your more than welcomed too........
And Farmar Too while were at it

And if you want him back Mr. J your more than welcomed too........
And Farmar Too while were at it

Its all good Mez. I just know if I did that I would be chased out the knicks thread. Defense Mechanism.

Its all good Mez. I just know if I did that I would be chased out the knicks thread. Defense Mechanism.

That team is definitely appreciated.

Can't forget my boy Skittles.
pimp.gif

And I hear your rant VC3.
laugh.gif

It's strange, I don't even understand Knicks fan's hatred of the Nets. *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom