|||--- NEW Jim Jones Interview Says "Oh Boy" Was Meant For Jay-Z (VIDEO) ---|||

hate all you want on jim..but the brutha is cakin......

Eh not really, in the grand scheme of things he's small potatoes in the hip hop world of money. When I see his name on the Top 10 list of hip hop moneymakers that's when he's cakin. Jim is doing aight for himself but he aint making millions like a Puffy, Jay Z, 50, or even a T.I. or Ludacris for thatmatter. Like Jada said........."there a lot of thousandaires frontin like they got mills.", and Jim is one of them.

Yo like why is the counter 6 feet high? My dude looks like he's arguing with the judge or something
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Didn't Cam already say this or did he only mention that Hov was so horrible on the remix, they took him off?

Word??? So they took Hov off and put Weezy, Baby, and Jones on the remix for "Oh Boy"...

Oh and smh @ the way Hov was acting back when Cam was on the Roc...

I'm laughing at y'all talking about this dude's money........whether it's how much he has or how much he doesn't........like y'all knowsomething either way.

VP of A+R at Koch
I believe he was the same at either Warner or Columbia
That's a 6 figure salary right there.

Deals with 3 labels (advance money. Which is partly recoupable. But stilll.....)

Show money

Publishing

Albums, downloads, ringtones

Plus whatever other backdoor money he's making.

I'm not a Jim fan (he a funny dude at times though), but to talk about this dude's paper when you have no concrete info is silly.

The hate on here is ridiculous the dude ain't do nothin but show money and give insight on a situation with a beat

I like Jim Jones, but damn... That's dirty what he did to those shop owners in Harlem. I just lost a lot of respect for that guy.

Originally Posted by illphillip

I'm laughing at y'all talking about this dude's money........whether it's how much he has or how much he doesn't........like y'all know something either way.

VP of A+R at Koch

Deals with 3 labels (advance money. Which is partly recoupable. But stilll.....)

Show money

Publishing

I'm not a Jim fan (he a funny dude at times though), but to talk about this dude's paper when you have no concrete info is silly.

Co-Sign, Jim ain't broke by any means

Originally Posted by MrBen23

I like Jim Jones, but damn... That's dirty what he did to those shop owners in Harlem. I just lost a lot of respect for that guy.
Them dudes gaffle _'s every chance they get....

Originally Posted by illphillip

I'm laughing at y'all talking about this dude's money........whether it's how much he has or how much he doesn't........like y'all know something either way.

VP of A+R at Koch

Show money

Publishing

UnclePhil you just contradicted your original statement, you speculating just as much as the cats you talking about. You don't know how muchhis show money is, don't know what his publishing deal is like, don't know his "points" in terms of albums. I never talk about how much ____is worth because i don't know what their portfolio is looking like, most rappers don't even have major investments like stocks, bonds, real estate andetc that generate income. The people who are considered rich or have wealth have the lowest cash reserves!! Thats why you don't see dudes like Jay &Puff flaunting cash

CAM >>>>

JAY-Z OH BOY VERSION WAS TRASH

THATS WHY CAM & JUELZ STOLE THE BEAT OFF JAY LOL

ANOTHER REASON WHY JIGGA WAS MADD AT CAM

Yeah he has money but he is definitely insecure that he doesnt have big boy money (50, hov, puff)...
Or he wouldn't be showing that *@%# off every chance he gets...
That N' Common made 12 million last year and you don't see him doing all this dum *@%#...

Maybe it's just me... but I wasn't feelin how Jim said he'd squash the ##** with Cam b/c making money is more important than the friendship.

When dudes is thicker than blood like Cam and Jim was supposed to be, the money is supposed to come second.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

CAM >>>>

ANOTHER REASON WHY JIGGA WAS MADD AT CAM

I'm Guessing you heard the Remix.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

CAM >>>>