|||--- NEW Jim Jones Interview Says "Oh Boy" Was Meant For Jay-Z (VIDEO) ---|||

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

How u get ur hair FRESHLY braided and it still comes out... Stickin up!?

laugh.gif
That's what I was thinking when I watched the video too.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

hate all you want on jim..but the brutha is cakin......

Eh not really, in the grand scheme of things he's small potatoes in the hip hop world of money. When I see his name on the Top 10 list of hip hop money makers that's when he's cakin. Jim is doing aight for himself but he aint making millions like a Puffy, Jay Z, 50, or even a T.I. or Ludacris for that matter. Like Jada said........."there a lot of thousandaires frontin like they got mills.", and Jim is one of them.
laugh.gif
at thinking jim jones is not a millionaire....

he's second in command of diplomat records, his last album had a multiplatinum single ballin, and his album went gold..ALL on a independant label.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by Deuce King

hate all you want on jim..but the brutha is cakin......

Eh not really, in the grand scheme of things he's small potatoes in the hip hop world of money. When I see his name on the Top 10 list of hip hop money makers that's when he's cakin. Jim is doing aight for himself but he aint making millions like a Puffy, Jay Z, 50, or even a T.I. or Ludacris for that matter. Like Jada said........."there a lot of thousandaires frontin like they got mills.", and Jim is one of them.
laugh.gif

he's second in command of diplomat records, his last album had a multiplatinum single ballin, and his album went gold..ALL on a independant label.

laugh.gif
like being the 2nd in command of Diplomat Records means something.That criteria you listed certainly doesn't help your argument.

I think some people really don't understand what it means to be a millionaire. Yall believe anything these %@%@*! tell you
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Like I said earlier, there's alot of thousanaires frontin like they got mills, and Jim Jones is one of them. To me, being a millionaire means sustainingthat amount of money over a certain period of time, and if nothing else being a millionaire means having that amount of money in the bank, not necessarilyaccruing it throughout the year, but actually having a million dollars on hand at any given time, do you really think Jim Jones falls into that category??

Also, being second in command of Diplomat Records is nothing, that's like me saying I'm CEO of Niketalk Records, that pretty much equates to 2 recordslables that aren't about nothing and aint going nowhere no time soon. You make it seem like Jim Jones is Berry Gordy over at Motown or something, likehe's seeing residuals off the many hits that Diplomat Records has in their catalog.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

CAM >>>>

JAY-Z OH BOY VERSION WAS TRASH

THATS WHY CAM & JUELZ STOLE THE BEAT OFF JAY LOL

ANOTHER REASON WHY JIGGA WAS MADD AT CAM

I'm Guessing you heard the Remix.....
eyes.gif
Yea, he was the engineer and mixed down the track
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Just know Crime Pays......Curve!

my boy who hover's around that fray actually told me some funny news...Max B and Killa are still cool and were seen hangin out a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom