New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

I walked right in to finishline this morning and copped. Wish it was always that easy. These are nice in person.

Anybody know when Champs etc starts to let u use coupons.. 2 weeks after release or any timeframe... I copped but i dont want to pay full retail for these... So I just plan to get them for discount.. Champs, FL, etc all still  have a full size run still..

Anybody know when Champs etc starts to let u use coupons.. 2 weeks after release or any timeframe... I copped but i dont want to pay full retail for these... So I just plan to get them for discount.. Champs, FL, etc all still  have a full size run still..
FNL emailed me a $10 off coupon yesterday. I think Eastbay may also let you use coupons too.

FNL emailed me a $10 off coupon yesterday. I think Eastbay may also let you use coupons too.
Yeah i have a b day coupon but wont let me use it cuz its such a new release.. I wonder how much time has to pass before they are not considered new anymore...

I really hope these sit a few more days. These will be clutch for the winter. Whether they run TTS or I need to go down a half size I'm good.

I'm actually trying out this new thing called a "budget". 

Last edited:
Kept telling myself no, but had a wc reward and some cash in my paypal. Didn't think they'd make it to Monday. Kind of regret it but worse comes to worse they'll be the shoes I don't mind spilling beers on at steelers tailgates this year.

for today unds. wear what you like, not whats hyped
smokin.gif
Yeah i like um too.. Most paint jobs on the 14s look like a 6 year old did it but i might return mine if they sit long enough to get a deal on um...

Yeah i like um too.. Most paint jobs on the 14s look like a 6 year old did it but i might return mine if they sit long enough to get a deal on um...
yeah I was thinking about getting a deal too but I was like screw it let me rock em.

for today unds. wear what you like, not whats hyped
smokin.gif
holy ****!!! that looks AWFUL. What size are you?? either you have some incredibly fat feet or the tongue and shape of these is horrible. maybe wouldn't look this bad if you laced them up better at least. something is up with that tongue though man it looks like they may have actually cut that one way too long from the looks of this pic

I don't think they look that bad. Tongue is sticking up a bit but I wouldn't say it's "awful"

It's not that they look like 6yr did it, But probably cuz  A 6YR OLD REALLY DID PAINT IT..LOL

nah just playing...

but for real

I have yet to see a recent video of how Jordan's are made.. (like behind the scenes in the Factory type stuff)

Last edited:
holy ****!!! that looks AWFUL. What size are you?? either you have some incredibly fat feet or the tongue and shape of these is horrible. maybe wouldn't look this bad if you laced them up better at least. something is up with that tongue though man it looks like they may have actually cut that one way too long from the looks of this pic

I don't think they look that bad. Tongue is sticking up a bit but I wouldn't say it's "awful"

Sphinx nailed it right on the head. It's not as bad as you say.

got to see them in person and "vibrant" is no understatement. boy these pop. hoping for some kind of sale because these are quite dope imo

As far as the tounge is concerned, these shoes are not ment to be rocked with the tounge hanging out.

Just doesn't work with all shoes.

copped a pair on independence day..... they had all sizes in stock. what bugs me is the quality of the midsole paint.  all of them had black specs on the vibrant yellow parts... some had glue spots.  the one I grabbed up had a tiny spot of glue on the toe box... and some missing paint in the area were the vent is on the midsole... this is one of my last pairs that im ever buying.  ohh and on top of that. i went to re-lace the kicks and I decided to see if both laces are even and one of the laces are a bit shorter, maybe about half an inch.  just wanted to vent a lil bit.  anyone else have these issues on the vibrant yellow 14s?

This would be the perfect shoe to buyout when they hit outlets with a 15% off coupon ... Sit on em for a few years = double profit. This c/w is fire.

Back
Top Bottom