New Jordans on jumpman23.com

Both of these are a must!!!
pimp.gif

air-jordan-1-2009-ss-sneakers-1.jpg

flint-6-rings-3.jpg

Those grey fushion 6 look pretty good. I would HONESTLY buy those if I can get them on discount. Those and the black and red pair.

i wish the univ. blue 9s came out and not those nasty fusion of them

Ummm yeah checked this on %#*%$#@+@!%*# earlier and whle there are a few decent ones and true flights, nothign will be copped

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Ummm yeah checked this on %#*%$#@+@!%*# earlier and whle there are a few decent ones and true flights, nothign will be copped

You can't say THAT WORD on Niketalk. We have to remember that there will be more jordans than just what is on jumpman23.com. Not every jordan that comesout will be on there release dates.

im just looking forward to get some of the aj1 lows, n the grey dubzeros....
the khak/midnight navy 1s dont look too bad either....

I neva been a fan of 6 rings, But DAMN the flint grey colorway tempting...
embarassed.gif
Midnight Navy/Varsity Red-Sail & Khaki/Hyper Verde-Midnight Navy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Err thang Else:
835b74ceb7f64f7d7dd197edf7c84455.gif

Not really to much up there. IMO the khaki 1's aren't that nice and an easy pass (I just can't really feel that colorway). 6 Rings are tempting,but I rather just go buy some XIII's. Looks like I'll continue to hit up ebay for older retro's
tired.gif

not impressive at all......and y havent i seen any retro XII .....(nubucks) on there

No jokes, no random JB bandwagon jumping bashing but seriously there is not 1 pair of shoes there that I would purchase

i like the suede grey 1s but nuthing else to spend money on might cop sum og heat n i already own 24s 2009 wutever

The Polka dots are worse than the AJFs. A couple of the Is look worth coppin though.

Back
Top Bottom