New KAnye Interview.....Vol. YOU CANNOT GIVE ME ANY ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does he know Lil John already tried this??

View media item 634629
Lil Jon brought the rebel flag to Fendi 10 years ago! Now how many ************* you see wearing rebel flags?

:lol: Luda too

luda-flag.jpg

You guys don't understand, and I don't expect you to. I see what Kanye is doing; he's on another level right now that only few geniuses can reach.

tutankhamun.jpg

not serious at all, just imitating Kanye stans who post corny"intelligent" phrases and irrelevant pictures of pharaohs

I think this needed to be posted again.

wow.. i never took any of this "kanye is crazy" talk seriously but damn...

this dude is coked out of his mind. He is sniffing the finest yayo around.

He has points then negates his own points with tangents about god knows what, lol..
Please Ye calm down, breathe and think if you read this, we know you lurk HB,lol

you don't think he's sounding different?

I think to fit in earlier, he had a cool drawl to is voice. I think he is now comfortable enough to really be his geeky self.

To be that cat wearing polo and pants that fit in the era he came up in it had to be tough to break through to those guys based on his appearance.

Imagine young Ye in the studio with Jay and everybody else dressed like this.

thedynasty.jpg

Last edited:
People in this age think that different/crazy = genius.

Its stupid honestly.

Jay said it best, "Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice. It just means you don't understand all the ******** that he write"

Kanye's "genius" is just a bunch of cosigns from other artists and yes men to stroke his ego and to show humility on their part.

**** that ****. The ***** hasn't shown any signs of genius in a LONG time. The term "genius" is thrown around WAY too much now.

I become less and less of a fan every time I hear this dude speak. The older I grow and the more mature I get, the more immature and ignorant Kanye gets.

:smh: I hope he gets back on track man. Someone or something needs to knock dude back into reality.

People in this age think that different/crazy = genius.

Its stupid honestly.

Jay said it best, "Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice. It just means you don't understand all the ******** that he write"

Kanye's "genius" is just a bunch of cosigns from other artists and yes men to stroke his ego and to show humility on their part.

**** that ****. The ***** hasn't shown any signs of genius in a LONG time. The term "genius" is thrown around WAY too much now.

I become less and less of a fan every time I hear this dude speak. The older I grow and the more mature I get, the more immature and ignorant Kanye gets.

:smh: I hope he gets back on track man. Someone or something needs to knock dude back into reality.

I think part of it is also him stepping out of the box, we choose to place him in.

For an entertainer / producer to tell his consumers that he is not interested in focusing on the product you fell in love with them for so he can venture off into other facets is taken as an insult.

He's still doing work, just not like we are used to or can readily see.

From the design standpoint of the things he's talking about, i think they are innovative and he is keeping with the trend of being a ground breaker not just in hip hop, but fashion, design and videography.

I think the resistance he is being met with is natural and normal for going against the grain.

I think to fit in earlier, he had a cool drawl to is voice. I think he is now comfortable enough to really be his geeky self.

To be that cat wearing polo and pants that fit in the era he came up in it had to be tough to break through to those guys based on his appearance.

thedynasty.jpg
if he waswilling to be that guy with tthe polo... Why wouldn't he be that guy to talk the way he talks?

I listen to him rap and he SOUNDS the same he did ten years ago....

I hear him talk and his 2006 voice sounds like his 2013 Dap voice, if that makes any sense...

I think he's putting extras in it... Did you gear that BBC interview? I was like who is this guy...

if he waswilling to be that guy with tthe polo... Why wouldn't he be that guy to talk the way he talks?

I hear him talk and his 2006 voice sounds like his 2013 Dap voice, if that makes any sense...

I think he's putting extras in it... Did you gear that BBC interview? I was like who is this guy...

Yeah I saw that interview. He def sounded like he had a cup of tea with the pinky out.

Scientifically it's proven that switching dialects is the same as being bilingual. He knows how to switch.

I can def see it growing up in diverse worlds as a child and the type of parents he comes from.

I see how stubborn dudes coulda been with accepting him when everybody was just tryna promote hood life.

Last edited:

Yeah I saw that interview. He def sounded like he had a cup of tea with the pinky out.

Scientifically it's proven that switching dialects is the same as being bilingual. He knows how to switch.

I can def see it growing up in diverse worlds as a child and the type of parents he comes from.

I see how stubborn dudes coulda been with accepting him when everybody was just tryna promote hood life.

What ?

Source ?

If true Im tri-lingual :lol:

you don't think he's sounding different?

thedynasty.jpg

Kanye changed the game, hate him or love it, you have to give him that.

Last edited:
Just watched the whole thing...

Dude is a ******g weirdo. But I still rock with em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom