New KAnye Interview.....Vol. YOU CANNOT GIVE ME ANY ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss this kanye...

frown.gif
frown.gif

Sounds completely different...

atleast hes still unintentionally hilarious.  thats what makes these rants so funny because it seems like hes dead serious.

kinda past the point of taking him cereal, its all comedy at this point

Lol the homie Kanye need some Xanax crushed up in his drinks, he's gonna breakdown soon or later at this rate

i know where he's coming from...da difference between kanye and da average joe blow is he's got money to shield any kind opinion he has about anything, most people risk

money saying or doing anything they ever wanted, so his frame of mind isn't that unique.

Its almost like a spoilt child that was never told no or shut the **** up your talking **** and given a smack, which grew into this 36 year old genius, that cant be told ANYTHING :smh:

Thats basically what it is. What separates him from a lot of hip hop is that he ISNT from the hood, hes NOT coming from nothing. In his mind everything WAS given to him. He really doesnt appreciate where hes at.

If Kanye wasnt Kanye, he'd be that guy that tries to dress like Kanye. Blows his money on $300 belts ect.

Last edited:
what's so ridiculous about that statement, though?

Black males suffer from a huge deficit of self-esteem.

Delusion is a good thing to you?

So in your eyes, delusion is a better alternative to a lack of self esteem? Replacing one ill with another?

I really need to explain this?

And we're back to the statement I made a moment ago that you quoted.

And :lol: at you generalizing "Black males". I know plenty who's self esteem is quite healthy.

Last edited:
You guys don't understand, and I don't expect you to. I see what Kanye is doing; he's on another level right now that only few geniuses can reach.

tutankhamun.jpg

not serious at all, just imitating Kanye stans who post corny"intelligent" phrases and irrelevant pictures of pharaohs

Last edited:

So in your eyes, delusion is a better alternative to a lack of self esteem? Replacing one ill with another?

And :lol: at you generalizing "Black males". I know plenty who's self esteem is quite healthy.

I dunno, man. There seems to be a real effort to make Black males today one way, and if you aren't that way then you're ostracized.

But what's so wrong with Kanye being delusional and self-aggrandizing?

I dunno, I like to sit back and go "wow this guy's crazy" and also agree with the stuff he says that i agree with. I don't see what's so bad about him. Like, is he doing anything harmful to people? Is he pushing an agenda that can hurt the African American community? I don't see why a) we should take him so seriously that he needs to be stopped, and b) what's so bad about him doing and saying all this stuff?

I dunno, man. There seems to be a real effort to make Black males today one way, and if you aren't that way then you're ostracized.

I dunno, I like to sit back and go "wow this guy's crazy" and also agree with the stuff he says that i agree with. I don't see what's so bad about him. Like, is he doing anything harmful to people? Is he pushing an agenda that can hurt the African American community? I don't see why a) we should take him so seriously that he needs to be stopped, and b) what's so bad about him doing and saying all this stuff?

Maybe they care about Kanye and would like to stop watching him make an *** of himself.

Thats basically what it is. What separates him from a lot of hip hop is that he ISNT from the hood, hes NOT coming from nothing. In his mind everything WAS given to him. He really doesnt appreciate where hes at.

If Kanye wasnt Kanye, he'd be that guy that tries to dress like Kanye. Blows his money on $300 belts ect.

There was a comment in the interview with went something like question: your not poor kanye, why dont you just do your own independant fashion house make your own line, insted of being backed by a pre existing major? Kanye~ i earn 10million a year, say it would cost 15 million to create the independant fashion house and make the infastructure that would leave me 5 million in debt.

At that point i thought liar and coward, because if you make 10 million a year and constantly scream how much of a innovator/genius you are and you want to create citys and improve the quality of product and life for people worldwide and you are so sure your capeable of these things why not throw 1.5 years sallary at it and see what happens, follow your dreams make it happen, invest, take the risk, insted of throwing your toys out your pram and expecting someone else to put the money in and back an arrogant childish 36 year old egotistical brat, no body who is mature and serious would entertain him as a business partner, who cant be told nothing, so companys like nike just expliot his hype and influence and cash in and keept him arms length.

And who could blame them the guy seems to really struggle in the real world and comes across immature as **** take away his money and id like to see him network build relationships and survive, hats off to what hes achieved and his music and his shoes but hes got a long way to go on himself and his personailty, if you really wanted to create and help also youd be doing it regardless of money

Last edited:

Maybe they care about Kanye and would like to stop watching him make an *** of himself.

That's a cop out. Kanye can make an *** of himself all he wants, because he makes stuff that people want and pay money for.

Entertainers have been making way bigger ***** of themselves than Kanye and remained successful because people still wanted what they were making based on the merit of quality.

Bruh, I really cant think of anyone that as big of a penis as Kanye West.

Its like watching a good comedic actor bomb as stand up. At first its funny, but after awhile its just sad, and you really want dude of the stage because its dragging the whold mood down.

Back
Top Bottom