New KAnye Interview.....Vol. YOU CANNOT GIVE ME ANY ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did he say about the confederate flag? Don't have the time to listen

Dude might be in over his head if he's trying to do anything to that flag other than urinate on it publicly

6:00 mark on part 2 had me
roll.gif
  "I'm getting  married to Kim Kardashian, and I've never played in the NBA".

What did he say about the confederate flag? Don't have the time to listen

Dude might be in over his head if he's trying to do anything to that flag other than urinate on it publicly

**** he got away with calling himself a GOD.

When we're talking about Kanye, are we really just talking about the merits of his music? Has anything Kanye West related in the last few months really had anything to do with music?

Are we talking about anything music related in this thread? Was HE talking about music exclusively?

Unfortunately, no.

And that's the problem.

Then that's the point of what he was saying then. Him saying "when he speaks their is a glitch in the matrix" and all that other stuff that he says with so much conviction. It's true, whether we like it or not his voice has power. Like this rant is thread worthy? Why? Because its kanye. Anything that has to do with him makes headlines but here's the catch...he acknowledges it. He knows that he has grown *** men rocking skirts, he knows that Red October yeezy 2's right now as we speak have the Internet bubbling over legit pics. People want to hear about his relationship with ol' girl and this that and the third. As stupid as it sounds, that's power. The ability to speak and everybody listens regardless of what's he's talking about. He's saying that just off of the ideas for music he was able to achieve "this". So imagine what else he'd be able to accomplish in other aspects. I'm not mad at anyone who feels like they could accomplish anything if they put their mind to it...

I like what he said about being yourself and making mistakes in the first 2 minutes :rolleyes but alot of what he says makes me :smh:
dude talking about who shouldbe backing him...

Come in famb... It ain't hard to find back office people...

And there are financial people that ate more worried about getting their green than keeping a hip hop artist out...

He's making it seem like those are the only people he can work with...

I'm willing to bet there are tons of regional clothing companies that will work with him...

$10M salary... $15 mil to start the company... $5M debt...

And yet... If the clothing company is successful, then money would be definitely be recouped...

Sounds like dude is worried that it will flop...and needs the approval of high end designers to make sure its popping...

Last edited:
True Gemini

pretty much sounds like me sometimes i get where ye' coming from '

why play with the building block when you can see the whole castle

good to know he understands and awaken to things in this place called earth

Last edited:
"No one older than me has a better idea than me because i'm the only 36 year old me"

this foolishness sums up kanye pretty well. dude is trying way too hard to portray himself as some sort of intellectual super-genius artist thats changing the world with each breath he takes. but in reality he just writes glorified raps and sells overpriced clothing. I can't stand this guy

Last edited:
Then that's the point of what he was saying then. Him saying "when he speaks their is a glitch in the matrix" and all that other stuff that he says with so much conviction. It's true, whether we like it or not his voice has power. Like this rant is thread worthy? Why? Because its kanye. Anything that has to do with him makes headlines but here's the catch...he acknowledges it. He knows that he has grown *** men rocking skirts, he knows that Red October yeezy 2's right now as we speak have the Internet bubbling over legit pics. People want to hear about his relationship with ol' girl and this that and the third. As stupid as it sounds, that's power.

See, this is exactly the problem. People confusing the sensationalism that "the media" drools over with "power" and "influence".

They are not the same.

Kanye seems to have the 2 confused as well.

Having a relatively small legion of followers (in the grand scheme of how many people there are in the world) that worship everything you do, no matter how ridiculous it looks or sounds does not really equate to the power and influence he genuinely seems to think he has.

Is this rant "thread worthy"? Have you seen how idiotic some of the threads on here are? So yes, a rapper on the radio saying ridiculous things in 2013 is "thread worthy".

And the majority of people in here are clowning him.

That's "power"? No. That's comedy. You said it yourself. It sounds "stupid". So why are we empowering that?

Last edited:
"Every time i speak, it's a crack in the matrix."

It's only a select group of people who give a **** about this dude. The Youth/Hip Hop culture.....he believes his impact is too grand. This dude is not Michalel Jackson.

If Kanye wanted he could change a lot of peoples lives for the better, but I don't believe him when he says thats his new focus. It's about money and fame yeezy.

MJ made people happy through his music and through his constant need to give back and give love.

I think Kanye is a musical savant. He has incredible talent. Once he became an "icon", all that became overshadowed by arrogance and public wrecklesness.

Last edited:
Then that's the point of what he was saying then. Him saying "when he speaks their is a glitch in the matrix" and all that other stuff that he says with so much conviction. It's true, whether we like it or not his voice has power. Like this rant is thread worthy? Why? Because its kanye. Anything that has to do with him makes headlines but here's the catch...he acknowledges it. He knows that he has grown *** men rocking skirts, he knows that Red October yeezy 2's right now as we speak have the Internet bubbling over legit pics. People want to hear about his relationship with ol' girl and this that and the third. As stupid as it sounds, that's power. The ability to speak and everybody listens regardless of what's he's talking about. He's saying that just off of the ideas for music he was able to achieve "this". So imagine what else he'd be able to accomplish in other aspects. I'm not mad at anyone who feels like they could accomplish anything if they put their mind to it...
This is like saying Charlie Sheen's voice had power during his whole fiasco.  Kanye West is relevant because the world likes to see trains wreck.  Dude is outside of his mind.

Nothing he has said or done is profound.  It's all been done before, but the way he relays it is as if it's being said for the very first time ever in life.

He's just another insecure weirdo that gets gassed off success, money, and attention. 

I remember seeing some of his early interviews, and it seemed like dude was incapable of putting a complete coherent thought together imo.  Look at tha Katrina thing.  Who blurts out something like that out of nowhere.

Dude is relevant because he continues to make a damn fool of himself and and people love that

Da hell did I just watch. I would say about 40 percent vaguely made sense. The other 60 percent was loosely connected mumbo jumbo.

i know where he's coming from...da difference between kanye and da average joe blow is he's got money to shield any kind opinion he has about anything, most people risk

money saying or doing anything they ever wanted, so his frame of mind isn't that unique.

i dunno guys.

I'm not Kanye, I don't have anything invested or any stake involved in Kanye's sucess or failure.

So watching these videos, I just take it as a Black man being super confident to the point of delusion due to looking his accomplishments and the work he's done. And that makes me feel good.

Like, i highly doubt he's going to hurt himself or anyone else, so why trip on him going off? I bet you he'll end up making something happen, and if he fails then he'll shut up and that'll be that. But until he fails I wanna hear all the great positive encouraging stuff he's saying to the people at large in between his self-aggrandizing.

i know where he's coming from...da difference between kanye and da average joe blow is he's got money to shield any kind opinion he has about anything, most people risk

money saying or doing anything they ever wanted, so his frame of mind isn't that unique.

Its almost like a spoilt child that was never told no or shut the **** up your talking **** and given a smack, which grew into this 36 year old genius, that cant be told ANYTHING :smh:

I miss this kanye...

:frown: :frown:

Sounds completely different...

Absolutely. Thats the Murakami jesus piece college dropout bear version yeezy. He's long gone. We're stuck with balmain straightjacket padded room i'm not crazy i'm a god but i'm only following god's plan yeezy now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom