^ NEW Kanye West feat DJ Khaled - "Thera Flu" YEEZYYY SPAZZED^

laugh.gif
Y'all gotta chill and lighten up. It's really not that serious.

First off, Kanye DID NOT spazz as indicated by OP.  As soon as I saw the word "spazzed" and "Kanye West" in the title thread I already knew that the statement was fraudulent, and sure enough I was right.  Second, the song was okay/cool for the most part.  It sounds like a mixtape track, but it's still okay. 

But you'd be stupid to say that Kanye's cultural and musical influence isn't surpassing Jay's. 

Even if that's the case, you have to remember that all influence's aren't good for society.  At the end of the day we don't need dudes acting like punks and wearing tight/skinny jeans.  We don't need that at all.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

First off, Kanye DID NOT spazz as indicated by OP.  As soon as I saw the word "spazzed" and "Kanye West" in the title thread I already knew that the statement was fraudulent, and sure enough I was right.  Second, the song was okay/cool for the most part.  It sounds like a mixtape track, but it's still okay. 

But you'd be stupid to say that Kanye's cultural and musical influence isn't surpassing Jay's. 

Even if that's the case, you have to remember that all influence's aren't good for society.  At the end of the day we don't need dudes acting like punks and wearing tight/skinny jeans.  We don't need that at all.

Almost every time you have a problem with something it always borders around it not being masculine/heterosexual enough for you.
When its all said and done Kanye will have a bigger influence than the homie Jay...tight pants or not.

I was disappointed with the track. It sounds like a throw away track from the Ni**as in Paris sessions. I hope his career isn't on the down trade starting with WTT. I was disappointed with that especially following after My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy...

Not surprised at all that y'all would cosign Ye, with all the girl problem threads that we have on here. Your savior just validated being homotional and bitter.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Not surprised at all that y'all would cosign Ye, with all the girl problem threads that we have on here. Your savior just validated being homotional and bitter.
Not surprised at all that you'd have something negative to add. But since you're the alpha here why are you behind your computer
whining about another man doing what he wants? Y'all will find anything to complain about
laugh.gif

Almost every time you have a problem with something it always borders around it not being masculine/heterosexual enough for you

That's because alot of dudes, especially young black males need to learn how to man up.  This newly found emo/simp era is not a good look.

When its all said and done Kanye will have a bigger influence than the homie Jay...tight pants or not.

To that I say the same as I said earlier..............."Even if that's the case, you have to remember that all influence's aren't good for society"

Kanye is only as good as his ghost writers Put him around Glc ,Rhymefest and Cons he will rap about real issues,real social stuff and spit decentl.Put him around Pusha T,Sean and Cyhidapeasant he will drop trash like this.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

The only thing Kanye cares about in this world is HIMSELF. It's kinda sickening how he gets a pass for his actions which no one else would. I don't care if it's "typical Ye" or because his mom died but something's gotta give. If you believe in karma this dude has a lot coming. Probably, the most selfish individual on this planet. Song was tight tho, and he probably wasn't even trying forreal and still better than a lot of artists, especially these new rappers.

How is he selfish?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Almost every time you have a problem with something it always borders around it not being masculine/heterosexual enough for you

That's because alot of dudes, especially young black males need to learn how to man up.  This newly found emo/simp era is not a good look.

You right.
I too miss the days where we could hear bout cop killers and bragging about not using my AK. 

Where have all the real men gone?

ThorrocksJs wrote:
Originally Posted by RavageBX

ThorrocksJs wrote:

Kanye is steadily becoming nothing more than Jay Zs side kick stuff like this beyond corny and lame to me.He sounds like Kim's gay friend or something.
How does this translate to Kanye being gay? lol

He just sounds catty I didn't mean he is slurping up Mr.Cee.Like its getting corny this whole yeah I'm proud to be a douche thing is not really appealing

Aye for the record... I wasn't calling Kanye gay.

Under the Kobe Act I apologize for using gay as a derogatory term. I should've said "Soft/Weak/Lame" because that's how I viewed it.

I just don't approve of him being so emotionally distraught that he questioned or even acted like he questioned attempting to affect another man's livelihood over a female.  Especially a female that he "Wasn't With" because he was "with Amber" 

This is supposed to be about Choice... Getting upset that a female Chose another dude over you and saying you could have your big homie do him bad isn't dope... it doesn't make you cool... It's Not Swag.  It's Soft/Weak/Lame.  Its the equivalent of calling a dudes girl telling her he has a side piece and where they kick it because you like the side piece.

Its not the way I was taught that a Man is supposed to carry himself.

I just don't approve of him being so emotionally distraught that he questioned or even acted like he questioned attempting to affect another man's livelihood over a female. Especially a female that he "Wasn't With" because he was "with Amber"

This is supposed to be about Choice... Getting upset that a female Chose another dude over you and saying you could have your big homie do him bad isn't dope... it doesn't make you cool... It's Not Swag. It's Soft/Weak/Lame. Its the equivalent of calling a dudes girl telling her he has a side piece and where they kick it because you like the side piece.

But it's Kanye tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(I agree w/ what you said)

Folks are quick to get on a guy like Wiz for "simping," but wont say %!*% about Kanye. Wanna call a spade a spade here.

Also agreed with Cake. I hope Kris Humphries on the cover of Thera Flu isn't official. It makes Kanye look so desperate and lame.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

It's funny because Jay CANT drop ANYONE from the team
laugh.gif

Exactly why it was a joke.

Dudes in here analyzing the effect this song will have on young black males and %%#!.

Calm down.

You right.

This much is true.

I just don't approve of him being so emotionally distraught that he questioned or even acted like he questioned attempting to affect another man's livelihood over a female.  Especially a female that he "Wasn't With" because he was "with Amber" 

This is supposed to be about Choice... Getting upset that a female Chose another dude over you and saying you could have your big homie do him bad isn't dope... it doesn't make you cool... It's Not Swag.  It's Soft/Weak/Lame.  Its the equivalent of calling a dudes girl telling her he has a side piece and where they kick it because you like the side piece.

Its not the way I was taught that a Man is supposed to carry himself.

Folks are quick to get on a guy like Wiz for "simping," but wont say %!*% about Kanye. Wanna call a spade a spade here

100% Truth on both.

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

It's funny because Jay CANT drop ANYONE from the team
laugh.gif

Exactly why it was a joke.

Dudes in here analyzing the effect this song will have on young black males and %%#!.

Calm down.
I know dudes in here actually think Jay could do that. Ye goes extra hard on this btw.

I also think that wiz line was genuine. Why wouldn't he have respect for Wiz. What did he ever do wrong?

Back
Top Bottom