^ NEW Kanye West feat DJ Khaled - "Thera Flu" YEEZYYY SPAZZED^

Can't compare him to Wiz until he gets on his knees during a show and licks kims poonany on stage

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by Regis

LOL at you dudes taking this so damn literal.
Jay aint got no power with the Brooklyn Nets. Much like Magic Johnson with the Dodgers Jay is just a minority owner who is only being used for their name.

Do you guys also believe that Marshall Mathers killed Kim?

The problem is you guys look for rap to enlighten you as well as pave the way for our future generations...youre bound to leave disappointed.
Perfect. 

No DJ version
pimp.gif

This is about to do damage on my iTunes.
smokin.gif

I'm reading page after page shocked at how many !*#!@$ co-signed the *****assness displayed on certain lines from the record. The track is cool, beat is cool, but the lines y'all are having orgasms over are actually
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
worthy.
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

But it's Kanye tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...so we know how that goes.

Shouldn't have taken Cake on pg. 6 to speak truth. I almost forget Kanye fathered a few of you /16 !*#!@$ though, just like the Diplomats shaped your lives back in the day.
Originally Posted by RavageBX

I will however say that it is duly noted how many of ya'll like to play both sides depending on artist. Some like Drake. Some like Wiz. Some like Budden. Some like Ye. But when it comes to the artists that they might not like as much as the other things all of a sudden change. And that is my one true dislike about /16. The inability to call a spade a spade regardless of preference.
All of this. Quoted. For. Truth.

It's not just /16 either. Happens all the time in /15 too, it's one of my biggest pet peeves. Dudes flip their stances depending on if they like the athlete/musician or not. It's $*!@%@+ absurd, I tell you.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DMoney82

"Might even kill somebody and YouTube it, whoever think they words affect me is too stupid"

"I'll admit I had fell in love with Kim, round the same time she had fell in love with him...Well that's cool baby girl do your thang, lucky I ain't have Jay drop him from the team"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ohwell.gif
i guess i'm caught

Don't worry about that NUT @#% _ ... You Play For My Team Now!!!
pimp.gif
 (c) PeanutLive215

Why she wanna come off the bench for the Bulls when she can start for the Knicks!?

Why play for a mediocre **@ franchise struggling not to drown in its own hype when you can play for championship?!?!?

The question is Do You Wanna Be A Pretender Or REAL LIVE CONTENDER?!?!?!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

This thread is just comedy now.
laugh.gif

How the hell you fall for a bird like Kim though???
30t6p3b.gif

This

You seen the ray j tape Ye', no head game and the ***@+ is a starfish.

"you ain't finna see a....mogul get emotional, everytime I hear about other *+%*#! is stroking you"

Right Ye, right.
laugh.gif

Hell outta here Cake! We fitna see what's what in the first round brethren. Winner take all. And I do mean all
grin.gif

You seen the ray j tape Ye', no head game and the ***@+ is a starfish.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

That's because alot of dudes, especially young black males need to learn how to man up.  This newly found emo/simp era is not a good look.
Please.....do us a favor and shut the !%%% up.

This joint is for DJ Khaled's Album??

Why is everyone putting so much thought into this?? lol

Dude was just +%*+@! around on a track for khaled, and he came crazy arrogant still sounding better than 95% of rappers today

Enjoy it for what it is

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Deuce King

That's because alot of dudes, especially young black males need to learn how to man up.  This newly found emo/simp era is not a good look.
Please.....do us a favor and shut the !%%% up.

laugh.gif
 You "dudes" are so emotional, just like Ye.

Track was alright, nothing really "spazz" worthy about it though. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DMoney82

"Might even kill somebody and YouTube it, whoever think they words affect me is too stupid"

"I'll admit I had fell in love with Kim, round the same time she had fell in love with him...Well that's cool baby girl do your thang, lucky I ain't have Jay drop him from the team"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why is everyone so
eek.gif
over this line?  I think yall are OD'ing a bit...
The Jay-Z slurpage on here is
sick.gif

Yall know he owns like 1.5% of the team right? Dude is just a mascot.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Track was alright, nothing really "spazz" worthy about it though. 
Word!!

Dudes on here arguing about some dumb @*%% that means nothing in the grand scheme of things. SMH

I hope everyone is aware that Jay-Z owns about 1% of the Nets. Even if 'Ye did tell him to drop Humphries, Nets management would have laughed in his face. Jay is nothing more than a franchise figurehead.

Granted, I'm a big Kanye fan but I really don't see this as Ye "going in" on Kris Humphries. It was a playful jab much like what 99.99999% of you cats would say/think about another dude you see out with a bad female. 
And a lot of you cats make me laugh like you never had any feelings for any kind of female ever in history. Poor souls. 
grin.gif

Once again, anyone here that believes Kanye would approach Jay-Z in real life and ask him to drop Kris Humphries shouldn't even listen to music or watch television/cinema of any kind. 
It's a song! Featuring DJ Khaled nonetheless! 
laugh.gif
 Listen to the music and enjoy it, damn!

LOL @ dudes mad cause they actually think Ye told Jay to drop Kris and he's being salty. Yall still believe in wrestling too?

Anyway doe, track is flames and on repeat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RipC

I hope everyone is aware that Jay-Z owns about 1% of the Nets. Even if 'Ye did tell him to drop Humphries, Nets management would have laughed in his face. Jay is nothing more than a franchise figurehead.

laugh.gif
 at you thinking Kanye literally meant that line. It's just an arrogant stunt line. 
You dudes read in between the damn lines too much.

You must also think every rapper owns an island, owns their own G5 jet, and has hundreds of millions in the bank. Because THEY SAID IT.

C'mon now....

Without the money, all this name dropping with no action gets you killed/beat up/dealt with, not respect. Also, without the money, affection for well known promiscuous women gets you clowned/burned, not respect. I love Kanye as an artist, but dude has some questionable ways of attracting attention. I hope none of y'all take things like this into account seriously if you look at him as a role model.

Back
Top Bottom