^ NEW Kanye West feat DJ Khaled - "Thera Flu" YEEZYYY SPAZZED^

Man he killed this !%#$. anyone who disagrees is a hater straight up
laugh.gif

Son really wanted to cuff Kim though that's an L
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Track was aight, wouldn't really ever feel the need to play this again.  His verse was cool but the beat was very repetitive and lackluster.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by RetroSan

i'd say its more of a Superman-Batman combo rather than sidekick
Na, ever since BP3 Ye been guiding all of Hov's musical moves.
Guru even said that Hov told him that he's letting Ye and his team make all the decisions on WTT
Ye' as a brand and artist will be bigger than Jay, he's just been at the top longer.
well said

when Jay said "I might just let you meet Ye" I knew Ye had passed him

Jay said that as if Kanye is bigger then him!

And that Kris Humphries line was just a play on words to joke around with.....
indifferent.gif
at dudes who take that line 100% serious like Ye was really gonna make Jay do that! Fall back n lighten up Ye is just giving us good entertainment
Yup, and KanYe West writing a song where he sonned himself just never happened. This is when the world knew that KanYe would never be bigger than JAY�

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DMoney82

"Might even kill somebody and YouTube it, whoever think they words affect me is too stupid"

"I'll admit I had fell in love with Kim, round the same time she had fell in love with him...Well that's cool baby girl do your thang, lucky I ain't have Jay drop him from the team"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by awwsome

Na, ever since BP3 Ye been guiding all of Hov's musical moves.
Guru even said that Hov told him that he's letting Ye and his team make all the decisions on WTT
Ye' as a brand and artist will be bigger than Jay, he's just been at the top longer.
This statement is ridiculous. Jay is only second I believe to the Beatles for #1 albums and Ye' as a brand and an artist will be bigger than Jay?! Come on man! Jay is one of the biggest artists in music ever regardless of genre. I am a Ye' fan too but this statement is just ridiculous.

As far as the song goes I really don't see where Ye' spazzed. Lyrically this is nothing special and as the beat is annoying. Not impressed at all.
I see where both sides are coming from but a better comparison would be how big each artist is/was after a certain number of years in their respective careers

How can you consign this weak emotional !$$ (talented) dude? He's just as bad as Drake. Production was hot, lyrics weren't bad, an I was really feeling the homage to Mase, but this guy is mad weak. Drop him from the team? Really Ye?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Fathers please raise your sons.

I don't get it. The guy makes some personal references that are obviously true, they're funny/witty, maybe a bit too salty, but you guys act like he let out some super duper big gossipy secrets that no one knew about. Music critics on this board are out of control. Overall, it just has been looking forward to Mercy on Friday.

I don't think anyone is saying Kanye is becoming a better RAPPER than Jay, chill. But you'd be stupid to say that Kanye's cultural and musical influence isn't surpassing Jay's.

Originally Posted by quik1987

I don't think anyone is saying Kanye is becoming a better RAPPER than Jay, chill. But you'd be stupid to say that Kanye's cultural and musical influence isn't surpassing Jay's.

All of that.

And that Kris Humphries line was just a play on words to joke around with.....
indifferent.gif
at dudes who take that line 100% serious like Ye was really gonna make Jay do that! Fall back n lighten up Ye is just giving us good entertainment

How can you consign this weak emotional !$$ (talented) dude? He's just as bad as Drake. Production was hot, lyrics weren't bad, an I was really feeling the homage to Mase, but this guy is mad weak. Drop him from the team? Really Ye?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Fathers please raise your sons.

I know.right..shut the $!$# up...
laugh.gif

this track is aight....I don't really like Kanye as a rapper anymore.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

"Might even kill somebody and YouTube it, whoever think they words affect me is too stupid"

"I'll admit I had fell in love with Kim, round the same time she had fell in love with him...Well that's cool baby girl do your thang, lucky I ain't have Jay drop him from the team"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why is everyone so
eek.gif
over this line?  I think yall are OD'ing a bit...

beat is flame no lie....

yeezy did it again

sounds like mixtape kanye
pimp.gif

Its crazy that Kanye cant make a comment about his own personal life without you dudes calling him feminine but we could have 20 page threads gossiping about his love life taken from MTO. Yeah that isnt feminine at all.

The only thing Kanye cares about in this world is HIMSELF. It's kinda sickening how he gets a pass for his actions which no one else would. I don't care if it's "typical Ye" or because his mom died but something's gotta give. If you believe in karma this dude has a lot coming. Probably, the most selfish individual on this planet. Song was tight tho, and he probably wasn't even trying forreal and still better than a lot of artists, especially these new rappers.

Back
Top Bottom