New Mayer Hawthorne album: 'How Do You Do': Drops Oct 11

379726907.jpg

baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

this will be an instant classic!! A Strange Arrangement still gets steady rotations in the whip!!

straight up 60s/70s grown man steez!!

should be ill. video for first single below

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the potential gifs this video could spawn

That's tough though 
pimp.gif

Dude is $$$. Good, I need something other than The Weeknd that isn't hip-hop or indie lol

^^ Peep Cocaine 80s

He performed a new song at Lollapalooza this year (not A Long Time) and it was pretty damn smooth. Glad the album is dropping just in time for the tour w Chromeo

dude is dope. hes doing a dj set here in miami, i been into his stuff since he came out with this

Originally Posted by Dunk These

this will be an instant classic!! A Strange Arrangement still gets steady rotations in the whip!!

straight up 60s/70s grown man steez!!

This. Can't wait
pimp.gif

Thin Moon and Ganster Luv Remix are atleast a year old.
Mayer is awesome. I've seen him about 4 times and his bass player (the dude with the crazy hair) never hesitates to burn with us.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Thin Moon and Ganster Luv Remix are atleast a year old.
Mayer is awesome. I've seen him about 4 times and his bass player (the dude with the crazy hair) never hesitates to burn with us.
Who said they was knew though? Dudes be so happy they heard a track before everyone else 
laugh.gif

EDIT: Tide619 big ups on the Cocaine 80's, it's crack

Originally Posted by franchise3

Put me on, NT

Where do I begin?
He only has one album and one EP out. Start with A Strange Arrangement...move on to Impressions. He has a bunch of b-sides and singles out too...all are very good. Like, the dude does not have a bad song at all.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by franchise3

Put me on, NT

Where do I begin?
He only has one album and one EP out. Start with A Strange Arrangement...move on to Impressions. He has a bunch of b-sides and singles out too...all are very good. Like, the dude does not have a bad song at all.
Thanks brotato.

I wanna thank the NT/Google+, fam for putting me on to this guy a couple of months ago. Went to the store to copp, 'Strange Arrangement', it was the LAST one. I literally throw the CD on, and just smooth out.

Back
Top Bottom