new member dropping in to say hi!

Welcome!
happy.gif

I've always wanted to visit Norway. Is buying sneakers fairly easy? Or do they even get releases?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by shadowdude82

sup yall!

as i just became a member i thought id drop by to say wasup
smile.gif

27 year old sneakerhead from norway:D
holla
smile.gif
First mistake you made was posting this in general. General don't give a damn about sneakers. Is you serious????
laugh.gif
.....I'm still a sneakerhead.

Yo, round here we have this thing called power sessions for the new members. It's like an initiation, pretty much you gotta dome me up just to show I havemore power than you. NH and all, it's just a display of power....

tnx for the welcomes...
buddahwithjs: there are some decent shops here that gets stuff...couple sb shops...but take the yeezys for example. only one shop in norway got the kicks, andonly 12 pairs i think it was of each of the three releases.....
eyes.gif

so, thank god for the web
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Yo, round here we have this thing called power sessions for the new members. It's like an initiation, pretty much you gotta dome me up just to show I have more power than you. NH and all, it's just a display of power....
7493511341f7768e6a2eb817f68c704d113804f.gif

OP, you will learn as I did. NT general is full of people who think they are funny cus they clown everything. there are a few good threads now and again, butmostly just a bunch of goons. it usually digresses to either: YNS, post moar pics, cliffnotes?, over use of the word "swag", pedo bear, X > Y, ora poor attempt at an intelligent discussion on race.
make your way to sneaker showcase, unless of course you like this sort of bafoonery.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

OP, you will learn as I did. NT general is full of people who think they are funny cus they clown everything. there are a few good threads now and again, but mostly just a bunch of goons. it usually digresses to either: YNS, post moar pics, cliffnotes?, over use of the word "swag", pedo bear, X > Y, or a poor attempt at an intelligent discussion on race.
make your way to sneaker showcase, unless of course you like this sort of bafoonery.

YNS....

OP, you will learn as I did. NT general is full of people who think they are funny cus they clown everything. there are a few good threads now and again, but mostly just a bunch of goons. it usually digresses to either: YNS, post moar pics, cliffnotes?, over use of the word "swag", pedo bear, X > Y, or a poor attempt at an intelligent discussion on race.

YNS....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

YNS....
roll.gif
see what I mean OP? they actually find this stuff amusing

Back
Top Bottom