New Michael Jackson Album "Xscape" OUT NOW!

I liked that vid.

I liked JT's jacket too. I thought it was leather until a few times they showed it and it looked like it was some kind of felt.

I
I liked that vid.

I liked JT's jacket too. I thought it was leather until a few times they showed it and it looked like it was some kind of felt.

It's suede fam and BLK DNM makes a similar black suede biker jacket. It's like 1000 or so dollars though.

Really liking Love Never Felt So Good... Loving You is also very good.  I have a feeling I'll spend more time with the 'original' album. 

Just imagine a love never felt so good mix with the Weeknd wanderlust.... Smh life took away from us having the goat song

I remember that a bunch of Justin's "Justified" stuff was for MJ, and MJ even approached him saying that songs should've been his. From what I've read, it was people in MJ's camp that turned P's stuff down.

understandable :lol: I mean that album was damn near an MJ album.

I always say he sounded like mike on the 1st, like Prince on the 2nd, and like Robin Thicke on the 3rd (the 3rd is more of a reach than the other two but in my honest opinion that's what I came away with)

Shame we'll never hear an official track with Mike x Pharrell. Coulda been his best producer collab since him and Teddy Riley made all the hits in the 90s.

understandable :lol: I mean that album was damn near an MJ album.

I always say he sounded like mike on the 1st, like Prince on the 2nd, and like Robin Thicke on the 3rd (the 3rd is more of a reach than the other two but in my honest opinion that's what I came away with)

Shame we'll never hear an official track with Mike x Pharrell. Coulda been his best producer collab since him and Teddy Riley made all the hits in the 90s.

I posted a video in this thread earlier of Pharrell talking about the situation

there is also video on Youtube of Pharrell and Justin in the studio working on Justified and they kept bringing up Michael Jackson and doing impersonation then when I seen the Pharrell interviews it all made sense

The album is flames

I was kindy ify about them touching Mike's unreleased material now im happy they did it and did it THE RIGHT WAY

it sounds just like the classic Mike but with a taste of todays hip hop/pop sound

Chicago sounds like Kanye is about to come on and spit a 16 any minute....I really wish they would have put him on the song its his style and it plays on the Chicago them hopefully he does a remix or something

10/10 in my book good job Timbo, LA, n MJ estate

Last edited:
Love the album. Production is on point. Always great to hear new MJ. This one was done right.

im a grown man but I cant front got a little emotional. f a childhood mike was my LIFE Idol

Man Im so lucky my dad took me to see MJ live when I was a kid. Watching that video brings back the memories, the tapes and tryng to dance like mike lol. I feel like Chris Brown woulda kilt it so much more tho

This album is dope as hell. Been on rotation at work all day today.

The song is way better without JT in it tho IMO.

Last edited:
Man the OG for Love Never Felt So Good is just another masterpiece from the greatest to ever do it. This whole album is just refreshing.Glad this generation gets a chance to see why this man was so loved. This album just puts you in a great mood and makes you move. Lol Sidenote: I enjoy JT's music but he did the remix no justice. Video was horrible as well.

I listened to OG Loving You on Youtube and the audio quality was a bit "wobbly"... is that normal?  Is it due to the condition of the original recordings?

Man the OG for Love Never Felt So Good is just another masterpiece from the greatest to ever do it. This whole album is just refreshing.Glad this generation gets a chance to see why this man was so loved. This album just puts you in a great mood and makes you move. Lol Sidenote: I enjoy JT's music but he did the remix no justice. Video was horrible as well.

This. The OG is crack. Love it. JT ver not so much.

Gotta listen to the rest now brb.

I listened to OG Loving You on Youtube and the audio quality was a bit "wobbly"... is that normal?  Is it due to the condition of the original recordings?

Yeah noticed it too lol . I think that analog tape kinda degraded a bit before they got a chance to digitally bake it. The only re-recorded track I can tolerate is "Chicago". Honestly, I think Pharrell respectfully declined L.A. Reid's proposal to work on this project, because you cannot tell me that of all the heavy hitters that you feel can capture MJ's essence, Timbo would stand out more than R. Kelly and Pharrell Williams. Those two guys have albums worth of MJ-inspired material sitting in their own vaults lol I give Will.I.Am a lot of kudos for sticking to his guns and not giving up his unfinished work with MJ for "contemporization" out of respect for his legacy. With that said, I thank them for releasing the OG versions of his songs, at least. I can do without all the videos of random jokers singing and dancing to his music though. That got old really quick.

I ned this album just because brings back memories by far and that song posted is on that jeep commercial playing constantly

If the King was still alive, and given the right team of writers and production, he would **** on the competition.

R.I.P to the Greatest.

Lovin' the first single.

JT did his thing on "Love Never Felt So Good"
pimp.gif
.  The original is awesome as well.  CD is just in time for the summer.

RIP to the greatest entertainer
tired.gif

Is it any good? 1-10 what would you rate it?

no lie I love every song

this is how a Posthumous album should be done

I feel this is exactly how MJ would have wanted these songs to sound

if only we had the mini movies/videos with em to make the album even more :smokin

no lie I love every song

this is how a Posthumous album should be done

I feel this is exactly how MJ would have wanted these songs to sound

if only we had the mini movies/videos with em to make the album even more :smokin
Yeah if he was alive the music videos would be :pimp: and I would probably rank this a very high 9 to a 10 because it really is a great album

Back
Top Bottom