New Michael Jackson Album "Xscape" OUT NOW!

The fact that The King can throw away a track like Chicago :lol: :pimp:. Song is soo flames.

Love Never Felt So Good will be this summer's Get Lucky

The fact that The King can throw away a track like Chicago
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Song is soo flames.

Nah bruh Love never felt so good is a good song 
smokin.gif

The hell did they do to the God at the Billboard awards man. :smh:

Can't rock with that at all.

the album is dope. so far feeling a place with no name, blue gangsta and slave with no rhythm over everything. i don't know it picks up after loving you IMO.
damn if he was alive he would be on top of the game again with this album IMO.

damn.:smh:

The fact that The King can throw away a track like Chicago
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Song is soo flames.

If it's lucky it will be half as good as Get Lucky. Get Lucky > Love never felt so good and I'm kinda feeling this album. The more I listen though you can tell the songs are lacking from MJ's input. He was a perfectionist, there's a reason why these songs never released in the first place. 

Get Lucky, Lose yourself to dance were actually written for MJ but he died before they could collabo so they put Pharrel on it. 

Just started listening to this album. Wow, I'm definitely impressed. 

I was just looking up some info on that pathetic hologram performance at the Billboard awards and came across a rumour that there may be a "tour" in the works.

I'm still conflicted as to whether or not I'll buy this album though. Been watching a lot of MJ videos these past few days. G.O.A.T. The Bad Tour is absolute perfection. Still hoping for a proper Blu-Ray release of that & Moonwalker.

Listening to the deluxe version on spotify.

Incase some dont know the deluxe has all the og versions on there as well as the remade versions on retail version

Og version >>>>>>>remade

What was timbaland and them producers thinking???

Production from the 80's and 90's straight kicking your *** aint a good look.

Why even pay these dudes?

I would say the remade production wasn't bad at all imo I think its a nice change up but I agree the original versions are much nicer. Especially Loving You and Love Never Felt So Good :smokin

The hologram was just an impersonator so I don't get why they'd do a tour.

After hearing all the songs, its not worth $17 to buy the album. Just buy the songs you like. I bought Chicago, Blue Gangster, A Place with no Name, and Do you know where your children are.

I would say the remade production wasn't bad at all imo I think its a nice change up but I agree the original versions are much nicer. Especially Loving You and Love Never Felt So Good :smokin

Yea thats what i mean didnt to mean to sound so harsh lol

I think they should have gotten donell jones, neyo, r kelly, pharell to redo the production.

All of those guys do seem heavily infuenced by mj in a few of their songs.

I was just looking up some info on that pathetic hologram performance at the Billboard awards and came across a rumour that there may be a "tour" in the works.

I'm still conflicted as to whether or not I'll buy this album though. Been watching a lot of MJ videos these past few days. G.O.A.T. The Bad Tour is absolute perfection. Still hoping for a proper Blu-Ray release of that & Moonwalker.

Moonwalker came out on Blu-Ray some years back.

Listening to the deluxe version on spotify.

Incase some dont know the deluxe has all the og versions on there as well as the remade versions on retail version

Og version >>>>>>>remade

What was timbaland and them producers thinking???

Production from the 80's and 90's straight kicking your *** aint a good look.

Why even pay these dudes?

uhhhhh the remade Chicago > OG Chicago

uhhhhh the remade Chicago > OG Chicago

Uh thats a negative soldier

The remade beat has too much going on for an mj track and sound like some independent west coast gangster rapper beat from the year 2000 on soundclick :lol:

They tried to make it sound current but the problem with that is these songs are from the 80's and 90's

Its really apparent when you listen to all the tracks in original form then go and listen to the remade versions

How the original loving you never released before is insane
I agree the version with JT is bad imo they shouldn't have put him on that song just the original and the remade version would be fine with me

Uh thats a negative soldier

The remade beat has too much going on for an mj track and sound like some independent west coast gangster rapper beat from the year 2000 on soundclick :lol:

They tried to make it sound current but the problem with that is these songs are from the 80's and 90's

Its really apparent when you listen to all the tracks in original form then go and listen to the remade versions
That is true but I do like the remade version a bit more. And I think Michael Jackson probably would've changed his sound to something similar to this to fit with the times. He would change the sound of his music up a bit as the sound of music also changes so it's a nice sound to hear compared to other productions in today's music

Back
Top Bottom