New Nike Air Max Light

Could do with some proper OG c-ways of these atm.. 2007 was last time they were done right.. Nike's had these on the shelf for a while now - Always on look out for DS 07s... Scarce 
It's one of those models that looks good in most cws, even crazy ones like the Blaze Orange or Mexican Blankets. At the moment I really want these Jaffa Cakes, such a cool idea for a shoe.

These are cool - Would prefer mesh toe box tho, the AM light silhouette is on a par with the 1s for me.. Hopefully in next 2 years we'll see some decent retros which go under the radar with no hype.

the AM light silhouette is on a par with the 1s for me..
I think the AM1 gets more love because of the history behind it. There isn't really as much to say about the Lights, although I rate them highly.

Now that the Atmos hype has died down, I'll post a few recent pickups, got some old school cws in.

Check out these Neons I picked up recently. I still need to get the correct laces, but love this cw. The nylon toebox is a nice addition.

I remember those - On a dave white tip... Good shape on em.. These are the the size? exclusives / anthracites I wish I'd copped - Too much other heat at the time, If I'd known it would go so quiet on the AML front would have got them all..

Last edited:
This pair came in today. Nothing special but a nice, clean, wearable GR pair with good shape and nice materials. Released in 2014.

Last edited:
nothingbutnike nothingbutnike sick pick up man!

you have the light game on lock!

I was watching a pair of black/neon lights on the bay and forgot they were ending...bummed cause they ended w/zero bids @150$

@*****edupdub all those pairs you posted are bangers.
the second pair has an acg vibe. dope

Thanks bruh! I think I know the ones you are talking about. I have a few neon cws but I still need those black ones

Been pretty busy at the moment, but had to take some time to post for the AM Lights Crew!
Here's a pair of OG Blues from 2014. They are really nice to look at, but the materials are not the best. This pair features leather uppers and a canvas toebox instead of the traditional mesh. They look clean though.
:nthat:

Last edited:
^Very nice pair, I also have these. They are a very good pair in terms of materials and shape, the OG mesh is proper and the tongue is padded nicely. Nice to see the AM Light getting some love again.

^Managed to get them DS which is pretty rare.. Agreed on shape mesh etc, had these in blue as well back in the day, all the later retros never quite hit the mark compared to these

Ghost town :nerd: Looks like Nike put the lights "back in the vault"
more like Nike put the lights out for the Air Max Light :smh: :smh: we need to wait for next year when it is the 30th anniversary for the AML, then hopefully Nike is gonna drop some special releases for this underrated silhouette

14359351_122971281496242_5552830158911569920_n.jpg

These 2 are so underrated! I'm glad I got my pairs. I went overboard on eBay with this shoe last year and picked up a lot of different cws that I could find in my size, that were in good condition. It must have been like 20-30 pairs, they took up all the floor space in my bedroom, great times!

Back
Top Bottom