New Nike Air Max Light

tumblr_n4dfsr2V8E1r92k5yo1_1280.jpg

They look good with painted mid sole - Yellow air looks ok.. I had these in 2011 and tried to sand the vintage of the sole and it didn't go to well :smh:

Yeah - Waited a long time for those badboys... The blues are even harder to come by in decent sizes, hopefully i'll come across them soon

Nice poster, did you notice the artist had to end his Sneakertoons business due to copyright infringement.
he can keep making new drawings but he cant sell them anymore
he probably got snitched by some haters i think, the dude really make some nice sneaker artwork imo

Surely for the 30th Anniversary these get a reissue? Thats either later this year or next year right?
thats next year, the OG AML came out in 89, me and my homie are so ready for the AML anniversary next year
and also it will be the 25th anniversary for the AM94 so hopefully they will bring back some OG cws for the AM94

thats next year, the OG AML came out in 89, me and my homie are so ready for the AML anniversary next year
and also it will be the 25th anniversary for the AM94 so hopefully they will bring back some OG cws for the AM94
Awesome. Wasn't sure as these are sometimes Fall releases the previous year. Need some OG AML goodness. Sold my Royals and regret it. Only have the Chlorophyll. But need some OG without the yellow.

Thanks man - Sold a lot of old pairs lately, the two teals came along at the right time :smokin Looking to next year.. 30th anniversary of AML.. Fingers crossed for decent retros!!

Last edited:
I'll drink to that, I really hope we see a retro next year. It seems possible, we've had a lot of nostalgic models come out recently coinciding with their anniversaries. I don't want to see any Ultra/Flyknit/Utility renditions, we need those traditional materials and OG shape.

Couldn't agree more mate - I feel like we're entering a new era, and can hopefully kiss goodbye to all the cut 'n' shut Ultra Flys**t Adidas esque garbage. Onwards and upwards..

Back
Top Bottom