New Nike Air Max Light

Lol, that's still the nike decade. I think that's the only shoe that will never-ever get a retro because of it's tainted reputation
nike-decade-9-misc_inline_1270x846.jpg

Got high hopes for this up coming retro, hardly been buying anything lately. AML has always been on a par with AM1 for me, to quote AMD - Time to re-up the stash!! :nthat:

yes, it's the original pair from 1989 on those pics, not the 2019 retro (I really wish the new retro shoe will be like this... a good Air Max Light anniversary release would be perfect! I also like this model a lot)
nike-air-max-light-og-2019-1.jpg

nike-air-max-light-og-2019-3.jpg

nike-air-max-light-og-2019-2.jpg

(otherwise I find the 2014 Air Max Light nice)

Last edited:
You mean you prefer the pre yellowing on the midsole to clean white? I like it, but not sure I want the retro to go there.. I prefer it when it happens naturally like on my 2007s
IMG_7442.JPG

Stay underground - It pays
it pays indeed but that means that we are not getting new cws on a regular base like the popular AM models, if this model not gaining better sales after next years 30th anniversary, nike will probaby pull the plug out of the AML and they will end up a silent death just like the BWs or they gonna slap the AML upper above the AM97 midsole in the hope that it will gain better sales, i think also next year they will gonna drop a few collabos for the AML and it is possible that Patta or Atmos or maybe even both will drop an AML collabo to revive this sick silhouette

it is possible that Patta or Atmos or maybe even both will drop an AML collabo to revive this sick silhouette

Is this speculation or something you've heard on the AM grapevine? :wink: Agreed tho, we don't want this model shelved, but silhouettes like this and the AM94 are true AM classics which are best left alone by the hypebeast crew. Imagine this thread if Patta did a collab, I'd be happy but also pissed about all the hype.. Then be accused of elitism if it got too much and started moaning :evil: Also if Patta / Parra get involved they better do a good job and not make clown shoes.

Is this speculation or something you've heard on the AM grapevine?
its just speculation from my side, what i do know is that years ago the guys from Patta wanna design a cw for the AML but nike refused them because the shoe wasnt out yet and nike told them just design something for the AM1 thats how the AM1 AMS got created, i personally wanna see a Ben Drury, Stash and DJ CK112 collabo that would be sick imo :nthat:

why man ?? you were in need for money or something??

The mudguard tip kept coming away from the 3M, kept gluing them over and over.. got pissed and flipped them.. the BW persians dropped for the first time in ages around that time so might have been 08? Copped those and some miami south beach 90s.. so definitely 2008 ha

Edit - I held the persians way above the hold tights back then, they hadn't retro'd in so long.. Then Nike started smashing them out pretty much every other year :rofl:

it pays indeed but that means that we are not getting new cws on a regular base like the popular AM models, if this model not gaining better sales after next years 30th anniversary, nike will probaby pull the plug out of the AML and they will end up a silent death just like the BWs or they gonna slap the AML upper above the AM97 midsole in the hope that it will gain better sales, i think also next year they will gonna drop a few collabos for the AML and it is possible that Patta or Atmos or maybe even both will drop an AML collabo to revive this sick silhouette
you think the BWs are done for?

yes i think they are, its been already more than a year ago that nike have released normal BWs, sales are probably poor from this model, thats why they now release BWs with 97 midsole to keep this model going, so next year will be very crucial for the AML

Back
Top Bottom