New Nike Air Max Light

Hopefully we get some BW love in a few years time. 30th Anniversary and all.

But in relation to the AMII aka Light. If sales fail then we may not see another return, having said that if we are given non OG and stupid material colour combos what are we meant to do?

This release should be OG only, special box and a word from Tinker or something...

Another one from the archive. Shape on these is proper.
20181203_153323.jpg
Got on these right now which I bought back in 2014.

The AML needs more love from nike

47585696_350116028902207_1815298492404395547_n.jpg

seems like they have drastically improved the shape from the toebox and gave it a look what resembles the OG
on the older releases there was less mesh at the toebox area, tbh i would never expect from nike that they will do something awesome like this to my 2nd favourite AM shoe :nthat:

Last edited:
These look sick!! :nthat::nthat::nthat: That attention to detail is encouraging..
yeah i agree to the fullest, im super excited for this release especially because they have changed the shape i could never imagine nike would do something awesome like this to this unpopular model, this model only need some collabs and then maybe everything will end up well for the AML and we will see nike dropping cws on a regular base for this lovely sneaker

yeah i agree to the fullest, im super excited for this release especially because they have changed the shape i could never imagine nike would do something awesome like this to this unpopular model, this model only need some collabs and then maybe everything will end up well for the AML and we will see nike dropping cws on a regular base for this lovely sneaker

It's nuts.. Goes beyond the resurrection of the new old shape for AM1, those details you pointed out means someone at Nike has really put some work in. I think models like AML and AM94 hold a special place for true AM connoisseurs, someone at Nike is one of us!! and not just another off-white fanboy.. Props to whoever that is.

It's nuts.. Goes beyond the resurrection of the new old shape for AM1, those details you pointed out means someone at Nike has really put some work in.
i also noticed extra padding around the ankle area at the inside from the shoe, and the mudguard at the back sits way higher and also they have flattened the front part from the midsole so that it wont curl up anymore like the pre 2019 releases, at the end i would rate the old shape an 7 and the new improved shape 8.5

Last edited:
I would worry a bit about collabs if I'm honest. The shizz that comes with it might not be worth it..
this shoe needs a collab trust me it will preventing this shoe from getting shelved, if this shoe will get a parra, patta or atmos collab it will gain more popularity and that means more cash for nike, and thats what only counts at the end when you are doing business

No collabs please - just a nice release for people who are into it like this years Safari (meaning Air Safari) releases. No kid is going to get hyped up over the AM light

Hipefully this is just for the samples but it seems like the lining should be light blue and not dark like the swoosh.
that pic is a PS from the red OG what i have posted earlier, the lining are indeed supposed to be dark obsidian not blue but i deff wouldnt mind that if nike bring them out like that, the perfect combo for me would be blue liner behind the tongue and dark obsidian around the ankle imo

Back
Top Bottom