NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

tried them on but had to pass. couldn't can't get past how feminine the medial side looked. that's just me though
I feel exactly like you....

As much as I wanted to keep them and after "trying" to wear them out this entire weekend, I just couldn't do it.... 

I couldn't get over the hex pods and how it looked from the medial side...

It also didn't help that my daughter and my fiance have the same pair... 

Finishline shipping is hilarious. Free shipping gets it to you in 7-10 days, $9 shipping gets it to you in 4-9 days, and if you want it to get to you in a reasonable amount of time (4 days, which they call "rush") it'll cost you $22 :lol:.

Finishline shipping is hilarious. Free shipping gets it to you in 7-10 days, $9 shipping gets it to you in 4-9 days, and if you want it to get to you in a reasonable amount of time (4 days, which they call "rush") it'll cost you $22
laugh.gif
for $22 i think you actually get a box and not the bag of death but i could be wrong LOL

Hold up I just realized that the $32 "Express" shipping is 3 day shipping :rofl: :rofl:. Have these people never heard of USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail?

My blacks were delivered today as well. Hopefully they fit. I've read that the pods sort of break in and become alot more comfy.

Receive my pair from NDC size 10.5. Very different but I like them. They fit very snug near the knuckle area. I swapped the laces out since the lace was way to small in length to tie a knot
These would look even better with a black swoosh and black laces.

Just got home and tried my pair on. That pod at the ball of the foot definitely feels weird :lol:. Fit is good though, a little snug but I'm sure they'll stretch, and I'm not wearing the socks that I'm gonna be wearing with them anyway. Wish I could've got a pair of the Multis :smh: :smh:.

Last edited:
I got the black pair in today also. I'm a true 9.5 in mens and purchased a size 11 in the Agility's. They fit me well and I'Im satisfied with them.

above two just had me thinking again.. :lol:

but nah.. I'll have the wifey have fun with these.. I'll stick with the L3, Racer, and other releases.. :wink:

Still thinking about painting the swoosh black

I'm thinking of doing the same. Any suggestion of what to used that is durable. I've heard story of paint cracking on flyknit material. I'm also thinkng of painting the upper midsole portion.

Havent seen anyone mentioned this but does anyone's pairs have the size tag sewn into the insole? Dont think it was a mistake but standard for this model. First time i've seen it on any shoes. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom