NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

Copped an 11.5 in those new MCs. 12 works best but an 11.5 should do. Hopefully :lol:.

I wish these hit Nordstrom's so I could use my discount... Oh well, copped a size 11, lol. Should come in tomorrow. If I remember, I'll post some detailed pics.

Got those new MCs in today. Too feminine for my liking. Gonna return em.

I got the blue/volt flying colorway off eBay for about $60 shipped DS sz 12. I where a 10.5 in lunar1s and racers so hopefully the 12 fits ok.

Got those new MCs in today. Too feminine for my liking. Gonna return em.

pics?
My bad, didn't get a chance to snap any pics and I won't be back home until the 13th. They were a lot more pinkish/purplish in person rather than the orange hue they have in the NDC pics. Best comparison I can think of off the top of my head is MC Racers without all the Volt.

so if my tts is 10.5 should i grab a 12 in these? hows the fit?
Im a 10.5 and 12W was uncomfortable at 1st. I can get em on, but they felt too narrow in the forefoot so I let them sit stuffed to the max for my deployment(6months.They fit Ok now that they've stretched a bit. I wear 10.5 in all flyknit,air max,foamposite,AJ and 11 in gl3,V. If I get another pair I would go up.5 if possible.

thanks! copped the size 12.. hope it works out. might be tight at first but I'll make em work lol

Back
Top Bottom