NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

Wore my blacks yesterday and they were :pimp:. I think they might actually fit me better than Racers. They seem wider even though it's a women's shoe.

white cw and pink cw are on clearance for 120, thinking about getting the white one but wanna see if i can catch them for cheaper

Wassup homies. I struck out on the racers so I was bitter and impulse bought the black pair. I read a bit about these. Some said it looks like heels lol. I hope I like them. Anyone have a black pair, with on foot shots?

I got an email regarding it: sent me a code with the direct link. Popped in the code and I could select a size (one size per code). 

Benefits of actually checking the spam emails that nike sends us every morning. 

Wish I could've gotten it. They sent me a code before for some wack Flyknit Free 4.0s :lol:.

I have these sitting in my cart, debating if i should cop or not... 
eyes.gif

Guys with codes, does the page say when they're gonna release to the public? When I got a code for a shoe before it did. Also, what sizes are left? :nerd:

Sole Links posted some codes when they announced the shoe on Twitter.  I had to go through a few codes, but it finally worked.

Back
Top Bottom