NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

^ Yeah this is a women's only shoe. They make the non-Flyknit version in men's sizes though.

The non Flyknit version does not come in men sizes. It just comes in larger women's sizes, 14.

^ Yeah you're right. I confused them with the Hypercross Trainers.

Has an ortholite insole. Step in comfort is nice. Probably more to do with the insole then the Zoom pods but the Zoom is not as pronounced as I thought it would be. Muli color pattern is nice at least with my pair pink very prominent. $162 with tax out the door. Only had one size 10.5 at Nordstroms. I'm a true size 9 and I tried on the 10 and while the length was better the fit was way to snug in the forefoot.

View media item 1388121

Has an ortholite insole. Step in comfort is nice. Probably more to do with the insole then the Zoom pods but the Zoom is not as pronounced as I thought it would be. Muli color pattern is nice at least with my pair pink very prominent. $162 with tax out the door. Only had one size 10.5 at Nordstroms. I'm a true size 9 and I tried on the 10 and while the length was better the fit was way to snug in the forefoot.

View media item 1388121
Do you know the Nordstrom product # for the shoe ?

Last edited:
That would explain why it fit snug. A womens 10 is an 8.5 mens

View media item 1388121

In plain words you're a true size 9, and you went with your true size which is the only one that they had... Last sentence was unnecessary

Some Nordstrom stores have the MC for sale already?

Last edited:
my local store had the pink color way, but no one knew if they were getting the multicolor or not. 

OP needs to just update the title to "WMNS" Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit. Looking like these are made for women's aerobics.

^ honestly those reps aren't the brightest (Being someone who has worked for the company, they really don't know jack).

Nordstroms site sold out of MC already, spoke to a rep and all donezo
I chatted with a rep as well and he said the MC hasn't released yet...will be releasing within the next 2 weeks.  So basically, take any info you get from them with a grain of salt

Last edited:
^I believe this info is more accurate, when I checked site the other day only the volt color way came up, if mc were up and sold out it would probably come up and say sold out.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just joined NT and this is my first post. I spoke to a Nordstrom rep yesterday and they also said to check back in a few weeks. I also asked if I could preorder the MC, as it states on the product page that you can preorder this style. She said that the system isn't currently allowing her to make preorders. She also said to join the waitlist so you can be notified when they come in stock. If you do, you can see which options to be notified for (size and color). The MC is available as an option. Wouldn't be a bad idea to sign up!

She also said to join the waitlist so you can be notified when they come in stock. If you do, you can see which options to be notified for (size and color). The MC is available as an option. Wouldn't be a bad idea to sign up!
that sign up doesnt really work though. The emails to notify you generally are a few days to a week late so if its a hot shoe and people are watching the site then youll be SOL waiting on the email

Back
Top Bottom