NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

TEXAS HEADS:

North East Nordstrom: Nothing yet
North Park Nordstrom: Their Size Run is only 6-10, in stock though
Galleria Nordstrom: Also has a size run of only 6-10, they wont sell until the 15th.

If anybody gets word of a size 12 in the area please let me know.

Will they ship or in person only?

One of my 2 10. 5 from the order I placed from nordstrom last night just shipped...
Nice!! 

My 2 pairs shipped also...
smokin.gif

^ Same here. I'm done trying to hunt them down. Just gonna go after them when they drop on NDC and FNL. If I can't get a pair, oh well, I have 2 MC Racers :\.

^ Same here. I'm done trying to hunt them down. Just gonna go after them when they drop on NDC and FNL. If I can't get a pair, oh well, I have 2 MC Racers :\.
I have the same mentality. Then there's mc Racer 2.0 and OG mc restock to look forward to. :smile:

I have a pair reserved at my local Nordstrom but they didn't tell me when I could come purchase it they just said they can't sell it right now so they have an official day?

My bro saw these at local Nordstrom and he said he likes 'em better than mc Racer. Dunno about that though.. :wink: Biggest size was a 9. :frown:

I have a bad feeling the other store is going to cancel my other pair :frown: . Only one shipped so far

Last edited:
For those that reserved at Nordstrom, did they require you to pay for them now or pay when you pick em up?

I reserved at my local nordstrom but they didnt take a payment, imma be pissed if I go there to pick em up and they sold em cuz I didnt leave payment or cuz some shiesty employee jacks em.

Back
Top Bottom