NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

For those that reserved at Nordstrom, did they require you to pay for them now or pay when you pick em up?

I reserved at my local nordstrom but they didnt take a payment, imma be pissed if I go there to pick em up and they sold em cuz I didnt leave payment or cuz some shiesty employee jacks em.
They gave me the option of paying over the phone or paying in person, I chose in person. I plan on going right when they open.

These are fire. Pictures from the bay:
They're Ok. I cant fit in them anyways
ohwell.gif

I understand you are trying to help, but rules are rules. Unless you're allowing fellow members to call your store and order the shoes/put the shoes on hold with your name, unfortunately we just have to make sure as "anybody" can post that they're helping when they're really not. 

again nothing personal. feel free let people know what store they can call however.

Last edited:
Just grabbed the today. The blend is the same as the racers for those saying otherwise.
very nice...it's the white midsole/swoosh and pink flywire that give it a slightly more feminine look...brings out the pastel colors of the flyknit

I understand you are trying to help, but rules are rules. Unless you're allowing fellow members to call your store and order the shoes/put the shoes on hold with your name, unfortunately we just have to make sure as "anybody" can post that they're helping when they're really not. 

again nothing personal. feel free let people know what store they can call however.

That's exactly what I'm doing. If anyone is interested pm me and we will handle it on a store level from there.

I guess only one pair on lock coming from a store. The other pair cancelled :smh:

Still need another pair

just went to my local nordstrom...and the lady was able to put them on hold for me.  she said she can't sell them today, but can hold for me so i can buy them tomorrow.  

just went to my local nordstrom...and the lady was able to put them on hold for me.  she said she can't sell them today, but can hold for me so i can buy them tomorrow.  
What size?? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Wonder if I could squeeze into a 10.. Better than dealing trying to find a damn 10.5

Back
Top Bottom