NEW: Official Nike ZOOM FLYKNIT THREAD - TRAINERS/RACERs only! The Flyknit Collective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm extremely late to the party, but where can I find Blue Glow, Volt, and those Red trainers? What should I expect to pay for them?

Last edited:
There are links on the first page for the red racers, but for the blue glows and volts your best bet is eBay.

Edit - don't know why I thought you said red racers. Your best best for all of those FK's are eBay or just look around the links in the first page for random restocks. Volts are slated for a restock for fall or the beginning of next year? I don't know about the other two though.

Last edited:
There was a banner on every page that said free shippinh lol
Ohh right, I forgot about that. I used the 10% off code, so I didn't qualify to use free shipping. Bought 2 pairs, so 10% gave me a better deal than free ship.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input everyone, I'm going to send the creased ones I received back to Nike

Couple lace swaps for white trainers:

infrared to match the blood stained heels lol

volt roshe laces

View media item 436036
1. Must have 2 or more pairs of either Flyknit Trainers, Flyknit Racers, Flyknit +1s, or Flynit Chukka.

2. Explain what/why you love flyknits

3. Must be a healthy, regular contributor. You know if your are :wink:

4. Post tagged/pics of your collection.

5. Post your size for the list.

6. Must have at LEAST 150 posts on NT.

Must receive 4 +1s or "approved" by current FKC members in order to gain membership

Please follow @thefkcollective on Twitter and @theflyknitcollective on IG

finally got around to take some pics while cleaning my shoes today. So, might as well throw it up as my application.

Flyknits for me were love at first sight. I had actually given up on buying new sneakers. Until that is I came across the flyknits during the Olympics. I started googling and reading everything I could to find out how to get my hands on them and just learning about the tech. After getting my hands in my first pair (volt racers) I knew it was a wrap for my sneaker hiatus. Now it's hard to limit myself, cause I want to get every pair I can get my hands on :lol:

Anyways, I post in all the flyknit threads rather regularly and answer questions when I have an answer.

I'm a size 8.5

Enough with the talking, here are the pics...

View media item 439047
View media item 439049

For all those people with cancelled orders, you can still pre-order them if you go to the Road Runner store. They are considered "special orders". I believe they made a mistake and accidently listed the Lunar MC's

For all those people with cancelled orders, you can still pre-order them if you go to the Road Runner store. They are considered "special orders". I believe they made a mistake and accidently listed the Lunar MC's
just the Lunar 1+ correct or are you talking Racers too?

Did anybody that ordered from Menslook get their shoes yet?

I'm hoping mine come early this week. I checked my menlook account a couple times, and it says mine shipped 5/30 although they didn't provide a FedEx tracking number.

I was out for 3 days (Vegas :smokin) and it's nice to see an organized first post. Thanks Anhuynh16 for creating and maintaining the thread!

I regret not coppin a pair of Orange Racers for that price from FTTF. Gonna grab a pair for my girl instead

Last edited:
can we get some on feet pictures?

how often do you guys see them on other people?

I remember last year going to disneyland i saw at least 10 people rocking volt flyknit.

I remember last year going to disneyland i saw at least 10 people rocking volt flyknit.
I'll post on feet pics in the coming days but I think I'm short on posts 
mean.gif

I've only seen one other person wearing a pair and it was a pair of black/white Trainers while I was in Vegas. 

Should be today. We'll see. *crosses fingers*
Got my orange trainers in this morning....really quick shipping from France.  They were immaculate.  Menlook also wrapped the Nike box with black wrapping paper.  Very satisfied! Thanks again to whoever posted that link! 

I live in Yonkers, NY and surprisingly I've only seen one dude with orange trainers on. :lol: :nthat:

-Drew

Other than my friends I haven't seen FK racers or trainers on anyone else. I've seen some people with FK1's though.

Saw a guy with the red Chukkas on a plane coming back from SF the other day but I haven't seen anyone else wearing any other Flyknits here in VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom