New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here's a quick shot. Hard to capture the true color because the lighting affects the color tremendously.
mean.gif
 I wasn't even going to cop these since my Eggplants are DS, but this pic right here has altered my opinion 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
cant decide between these an other chuckposites dropn. 
eek.gif

Dang these pics got me reaching in my pockets.  Now I'm thinking I need to sell my Fighter Jets for these.  You guys got me buying more shoes that I don't need

From previous pics wasn't feeling them, but after seeing better ones I'm going to try my luck n see if I can cop

Hello community I was wondering if there are a lot of people that pay resale price for these if they cant cop them on release date?

Hello community I was wondering if there are a lot of people that pay resale price for these if they cant cop them on release date?

Too many pop ups and ads on your site fam. I like the concept though, but you definitely need to have someone proof read your articles before posting :x

Too many pop ups and ads on your site fam. I like the concept though, but you definitely need to have someone proof read your articles before posting
sick.gif
To be honest i did not know there were pop ups on the site as im not the person in charge about ads and pop ups i only see the site as editing so i never see ads. I will let the person in charge know about this issue. Where were the pop ups displaying and ads?

Back
Top Bottom