New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hope these wont be to hard to get. rather pick up locally than wait for another pair of shoes to come in the mail

The fighter jets were twitter link only too so you can't use that to measure if they are limited or not since we all know the fighter jets aren't limited.

Good to know, I checked their tweets, and they told someone they are going to get them, but stay tuned to their twitter for more details.
Yeah man, I have a connect at Nike LA.  He said as of today they are yet to be confirmed for this release.  This obviously doesn't mean that they wont get them, but as of yet nothing concrete.  

And they did PHX dirty with Nike Scottsdale not getting them.  
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Right now they seem limited at least in my area IMO... been striking out lately plan on going hard for these

they are so nice on feet. broke a lot of necks today at brunch and the grocery store. had 2 cop two pairs of these. invisibility cloaks on the way. sleeping in on this saturday as usual. have fun with yall raffles and whatever yall do these days lls
your cool

i just paid 300 shipped for a pair. Thats a bit under retail here in canada after tax, but no where in my city is getting them.

yea my bad I was misinformed, select Niketown's are getting them. Still more limited than the Camo Foams though.

I just got mines.... ohhhh my gooooood... someboooooty is getting some boooooooty tonight

HOH 34 is getting 290 pairs...def not QS. Limited like all foam releases, yes. People said the same **** about Fighter Jets and thought they were gonna be mad limited. And look how that turned out. Regular release, $220...RSVP or NDC. Same old **** different weekend, lol. Already secured a pair...good luck everybody.

These will be an easy cop, no matter how much hype you guys might want to put behind them.

If house of hoops isn't doing tickets or raffles that usually means they've got more than enough sitting in the back.

Crimson 3's were tlo this last weekend, last i checked there was almost a full size run still sitting on ndc.

Back
Top Bottom