New Phone service.. Vol Who?

that Virgin plan looking nice....right now I have Simple Mobile/using a BB and I pay 40 a month for unlimited call and text..

QUESTION, Though

Someone told me that T Mobile had a 15 dollars a month for text only? anyone can back this up.....not to thread jack but Im looking for something that will get me unlimited text and charge me for the minutes I use?

Originally Posted by jasoner27

that Virgin plan looking nice....right now I have Simple Mobile/using a BB and I pay 40 a month for unlimited call and text..

QUESTION, Though

Someone told me that T Mobile had a 15 dollars a month for text only? anyone can back this up.....not to thread jack but Im looking for something that will get me unlimited text and charge me for the minutes I use?

http://www.t-mobile.com/s...plans/prepaid-plans.aspx
$15 for text, 10c per minute.

I've read manly good reviews about virgin mobile & their service. They run via Sprint's Towers so im assuming if you've got good sprint coverage in your area you should be good with WM.
Here's a good place to check if you want more info on VM: Link

QUESTION, Though

http://www.t-mobile.com/s...plans/prepaid-plans.aspx
$15 for text, 10c per minute.

I've read manly good reviews about virgin mobile & their service. They run via Sprint's Towers so im assuming if you've got good sprint coverage in your area you should be good with WM.
Here's a good place to check if you want more info on VM: Link

att iphone
450 mins
200mb data
unlimited txt
with school discount comes out at like $63/month. Just be careful with the data, try to be on wifi always.

att iphone
450 mins
200mb data
unlimited txt
with school discount comes out at like $63/month. Just be careful with the data, try to be on wifi always.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

pimp.gif
 my man....do you know if I HAVE to use the phones on that list or can I just use my current phone (black berry)....walk into any tmobile spot and ask for that plan?

pimp.gif
 my man....do you know if I HAVE to use the phones on that list or can I just use my current phone (black berry)....walk into any tmobile spot and ask for that plan?

You can use any T-Mobile phone. Just ask for the plan & tell them you already have a phone( although depending on where you go they might be difficult just to be difficult).
You might need a new sim as well, although they should just throw that it for free if you buy some air time.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

When is Virgin/Sprint gonna get good phones? I wanna switch but I don't wanna give my iphone up for something bummy

The LG Optimus V isnt that  bad of a phone.
They might be getting a Motorola Android phone soon: Link

pimp.gif

You can use any T-Mobile phone. Just ask for the plan & tell them you already have a phone( although depending on where you go they might be difficult just to be difficult).
You might need a new sim as well, although they should just throw that it for free if you buy some air time.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

When is Virgin/Sprint gonna get good phones? I wanna switch but I don't wanna give my iphone up for something bummy

The LG Optimus V isnt that  bad of a phone.
They might be getting a Motorola Android phone soon: Link

Back
Top Bottom