New Phone service.. Vol Who?

Im getting off my moms family plan and getting my own service. Who is the best service to go with? I want unlimited text and I will need data because I will be getting a smart phone.  I dont really need unlimited min and not trying to spend alot of money a month. Who should I rock with?

Im getting off my moms family plan and getting my own service. Who is the best service to go with? I want unlimited text and I will need data because I will be getting a smart phone.  I dont really need unlimited min and not trying to spend alot of money a month. Who should I rock with?

59.99/month 450 minutes unlmtd text

29.99 unlmtd 3g/4g data

90~month +taxes

Verizon

Where do you work?

59.99/month 450 minutes unlmtd text

29.99 unlmtd 3g/4g data

90~month +taxes

Verizon

Where do you work?

at Lowes. Im not trying to drop $100 a month on a phone bill. SMH I just cnt do it lol

at Lowes. Im not trying to drop $100 a month on a phone bill. SMH I just cnt do it lol

Originally Posted by dbbabd

then 10 minutes later
Originally Posted by pdxkickz2009

At&t iphone plan 85.00 a month with 450 minutes 20.00 for unlimited text 25.00 2gb

then 10 minutes later
Originally Posted by pdxkickz2009

At&t iphone plan 85.00 a month with 450 minutes 20.00 for unlimited text 25.00 2gb

MetroPCS unlimited everything for about $60 I think 
grin.gif

Unlimited data (2 GB of high-speed data, then reduced speeds after that), talk, and text

$79.99

T-Mobile

can't beat that

Unlimited data (2 GB of high-speed data, then reduced speeds after that), talk, and text

$79.99

T-Mobile

can't beat that

I want unlimited text and I will need data because I will be getting a smart phone.  I dont really need unlimited min and not trying to spend alot of money a month.

virgin-mobile-25-unlimited.jpg

virgin-mobile-optimus-v-itw.jpg

$150 phone (LG Optimus V.Android 2.2) + $25 for unlimited text/data & 300 mins.

I want unlimited text and I will need data because I will be getting a smart phone.  I dont really need unlimited min and not trying to spend alot of money a month.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

THIS

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

THIS

that Virgin plan looking nice....right now I have Simple Mobile/using a BB and I pay 40 a month for unlimited call and text..

QUESTION, Though

Someone told me that T Mobile had a 15 dollars a month for text only? anyone can back this up.....not to thread jack but Im looking for something that will get me unlimited text and charge me for the minutes I use?

Back
Top Bottom