New picks of shoe box and tag r u sure these are fake?

zk4o5v.jpg

oqy4cy.jpg

xlccxi.jpg

2iicv2b.jpg

Seem to check out ok. Be sure to get some tagged pics before you give this person payment.

What I really want to know is how there are ZERO creases but yet they look like they've been worn. And XIII's are notorious for creases.

If you got pictures without flash that would help as well.

As always use your best judgement and don't fully rely on others. Best of luck.

Fakes.

Alts have soft leather, looking @ the toe box of that pair it's far too harden.

And the air bubble looks too flat.

Plus the holes on the tongue are suppose to be black not green or white(can't really tell).

Man i sure did think these were real man i need these in my collection dude showed me pics of the box and retro card i hope you guy's no your stuff thankseverybody.

Altitudes are all about the materials used. If a seller doesn't want to provide detailed pics they are hiding something.

Other than the shape being like comparing the 99 IV's to the CDP....

The leather on the tongue is wrong. It should be nice and smooth. No bumps. You can see the tongue is that bumpy leather.

Get him to send you a TAGGED pic of the shoe tag. the 13's are easy to photograph that

Going by the shoe tag would make them Legit. Hopefully that tag in the picture is actually attached to those shoes!

Yeah i know the seller only sent those pics but those could've came from anywhere since the shoe is not included in the pic. Thanks.

First of all, all pictures are not tagged.
Shoe tag and box tag pictures could be stolen pictures. Pictures' size is a hint.
I'm just saying.

Back
Top Bottom