NEW PICKUP BMW 535Xi...Vol 2 TURBOS, 4 DOORS, 4 WHEEL POWER.

Woo lala 

Nice. 
pimp.gif

Still got the tag on it. Happy Founders day Nupe (a day late, but w/e). [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Nice pick up. 5 series are hella nice.

[COLOR=#red]Those Vossens are nice. I actually made a post about the CV2's last year. They are the only rims I know by name.

iBlink Happy Founders Day brother. Phi Nu Pi[/COLOR]

Wait. How you getting in the oil biz if you don't me asking? Been wanting to for a hot min just don't know where to start. Pm me if you want to. :nerd:

Last edited:
Should of got dat evoque
:rofl:

Nice pick up man. I said my next car would be a 5-series actually as well because I felt like the 7 would just be too big. I am going to hold of and see what the new Infiniti line will be looking like first though.

Nice.

I always wanted a 5 series. After seeing what my dad pays just for maintenance on his, i just bought a volvo instead :smh: :lol:

one of my favorite cars.. perfect size for a car. lower it on coils and get some nice rims and you are good to go. to keep it simple and on a budget, i'd get some m5 wheels.

i regret not keeping mine and everytime i see them driving around, it makes me miss it. f10 is on the horizon tho...

Last edited:
congrats, i had my 2011 e92 335xi for a little over a year now and i still fall in love with it everytime i drive the car.

only downside to bmw's is...you will never be able to go back to a japanese/american car after this :smokin

Consider the COBB Accessport, it's a flash tune so the dealership will not notice it so it won't void your warranty.  The Procede and JB4 are a little too invasive for me so that's why I'm considering the Accessport.

nice ride....

I actually drove your dream car a few months back. a friend of mine let me take it for a spin...Jag XKR-S...

it sounds mean as hell...and its fknnn fast. definitely a solid dream car if you ask me

Nice upgrade. Good exterior color choice but :smh: interior color. Don't let your lead foot get you in trouble doe.

Back
Top Bottom