NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. It's gonna be a cold summer...

Hella salty people on here. I think its really a cultural demographic thing. Being from the Bay you see most of this especially box Chevy's on 30's and *@%+. Not a big fan, but i can appreciate the time, MONEY and effort. I'm loving the Impala and Challenger though. I would tint the windows and the Impala and i'm set. Always wanted one.

Hella salty people on here. I think its really a cultural demographic thing. Being from the Bay you see most of this especially box Chevy's on 30's and *@%+. Not a big fan, but i can appreciate the time, MONEY and effort. I'm loving the Impala and Challenger though. I would tint the windows and the Impala and i'm set. Always wanted one.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by ewrek21

cant f with this. these people are madd dumb and ignorant putting big wheels on everything.i bet if they kept it OG they will get more compliments

It aint about compliments...it's about doin what YOU want to do.

sooperhooper: I've done that before, as several other people I know...it wasn't a big deal
Seems like it is doing what everyone else is doing 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by ewrek21

cant f with this. these people are madd dumb and ignorant putting big wheels on everything.i bet if they kept it OG they will get more compliments

It aint about compliments...it's about doin what YOU want to do.

sooperhooper: I've done that before, as several other people I know...it wasn't a big deal
Seems like it is doing what everyone else is doing 
grin.gif

yall know what type of whips Cam posts, yet yall still come in and throw shade. I'll never understand why
30t6p3b.gif

but that Root Beer Bubble Impala?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the widebody challenger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

amongst others
pimp.gif

I still wanna see the Saturn tho
nerd.gif
Cam PM me
nerd.gif

yall know what type of whips Cam posts, yet yall still come in and throw shade. I'll never understand why
30t6p3b.gif

but that Root Beer Bubble Impala?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the widebody challenger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

amongst others
pimp.gif

I still wanna see the Saturn tho
nerd.gif
Cam PM me
nerd.gif

I'll never undertand why I come in these threads and just keep looking at the pics. I'd never do anything close to this but I love seeing this. 
what's the reasoning behind putting that shortbed on the front page on such small wheels?

I'll never undertand why I come in these threads and just keep looking at the pics. I'd never do anything close to this but I love seeing this. 
what's the reasoning behind putting that shortbed on the front page on such small wheels?

Back
Top Bottom