NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

P, those I prototypes/PE's are amazing! Nice piece of history you have there sir!

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by gettinit247

I'm sure someone will like these 
grin.gif

wink.gif

Nice French Blue XII Samples!
wink.gif

Rip Hamilton Wizards XII???

srr nice snag. I probably seen you around. I go to most big sixer games and sit in 123 aa or 111 aa. I got a few shoes over the years...

P, those are amazing. Bring them to Orlando in a few weeks and wear them to the club.

did you go to the event? ^

guy named Tom had a pair at the event, I don't remember his NT/ISS name.

Ill have to dig around and see if I can find my pics from CGS2 for Toms table. His table was
eek.gif

I think his NT/ISS name was bronbrony or something like that.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Ill have to dig around and see if I can find my pics from CGS2 for Toms table. His table was
eek.gif

I think his NT/ISS name was bronbrony or something like that.

i think your right about the NT/ISS name Erick.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Zach13g

did you go to the event? ^

guy named Tom had a pair at the event, I don't remember his NT/ISS name.

Nah, I just remember seeing it on a vid that someone posted a while back. Still had the factory sample tags still attched too if I remember correctly.

Hey guys. I have a pair of LeBron Zoom III Olympic 20-5-5 2006. Inside the tongue there's a stitched JAPAN 2006 and the insole has "USA Basketball" logo. The rear has the U.S flag on both shoes. The tongue reads, "SALES CFM SAMPLE". It's a size 16. I bought them in 2009 in this 5500sq feet home in Highland village, Texas. I try asking if an athlete lived in the house but sadly no one could confirm it. I try doing some research but all I can come up with is the PE Olympic topic back in 2006. That's the only evidence I have this shoe is a PE. It looks like it has been worn twice. The quality is amazing. Blue buttery leather and white patent straps with USA on the lower strap in white. I will post pics.

Those AZG Samples up there are amazing Vince! Thanks for posting!

Here are some rare PE's that aren't shown too often. I don't own any of them, but I'd love to own all of them.

white/green Gary Payton XX's

white/yellow Gary Payton XII's with a white stripe

white/green/grey Michael Finley XIII's

-Jermaine

^Definitely don't see the white Glove XX much.

I never understood why JB used a contrasting midsole strip on the XII (any PE XII). It looks like trash.

Thanks for the compliments on those First Games sample guys!

Tom, are those the Map 3's?
eek.gif

Erick - Thats the pic I saw from one of the recaps, thanks for posting! And those map III's you def don't see too often either 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love it when samples have their original FT tags 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom