NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Joined Jul 1, 2001

The other Player Exclusive thread has been up since 2007, it's time for a fresh start! Too many dead photo links plus a huge loss of interest; lets get things re-energized with a new thread! You guys know the drill; post up your PE's, Promo pairs, rare samples, prototypes etc. If you share photos of shoes that don't belong to you, please give the appropriate credit to the owner. 

I'll get this thread rolling with some of my PE's I have previously shared and a few pairs I have never shown....

Post em' up guys, thanks!

"Dependable Jay"

Joined Oct 19, 2003
Jay Jones with the heat as usual

Nothing like the bomb Jay dropped but just to contribute.

Amare Huarache Trainer.

Joined Jan 10, 2002
I don't know if anyone can follow Jay Jones but I will do my best.
All these pics belong to me. Unfortunately due to financial situations I have not been lucky enough to keep all these pairs in my possession. I'm just grateful for the opportunity to of had some of these pairs in my hands. I have had a lot of people give me crap because of my reselling ways but to be honest I would of loved to keep every pair of shoes that I have ever had. With that being said here are just a few of my old pairs that I have on my laptop. When I get into the old computer I will flood this post! Please ignore the lame tag. Tired of people jacking pics.
EDIT WITH NEW PICS 

Joined Feb 12, 2006
Amazing start Jay! Way to liven up this new thread for sure, especially with those Wizards Copper MJ IIIs!

Here's one of my favorites in my collection... white/purple Mitch Richmond OG X PE's.

-Jermaine

Joined Jul 1, 2001
Gorgeous Amare trainers xilegacy, I'm a sucker for orange PE's! 

Thanks for dropping in some heat digital, some really sweet pairs in that batch of pics!

Hey Jermaine, your Richmond OG X's are simply insane, a grail pair without question!

Bert.

formerly zyzz
Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
Originally Posted by Phase2x

Amazing start Jay! Way to liven up this new thread for sure, especially with those Wizards Copper MJ IIIs!

Here's one of my favorites in my collection... white/purple Mitch Richmond OG X PE's.

-Jermaine
BEAUTIFUL

Joined Feb 12, 2006
Great contributions Digital, Kazi, Brian! Unbelievable stuff up there for sure! B, that group picture is out of this world!

Here's a pair that not too many people have seen. OG #23 MJ PE V

-Jermaine

Joined Jun 19, 2006
@ the first page. Definitely a good start.

J - those MJ3's are SA-WEET. NEVER seen a DS pair before and definitely a cool pair to own.
B - that pile is OD. Few pairs in there make me so, so sad.

DJ - those Penny 2K3's are nice. Never seen those!

Joined Jun 20, 2005
thx Jay!!!
love ur Superman III!!!!

the AZD one is custom, the others r Nash's chairty games & AS PE

Joined Jul 6, 2008
wow!! what a way to start off the new thread! I love the Shaq 9s and i have never seen those Penny 2k3s those are ill!

Top Bottom