NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Okay guys, how about some Jerry Stackhouse PE's from 2002! I have never posted up photos of these pairs, enjoy!

Jay

401571470.jpg

401571477.jpg

401571472.jpg

401571300.jpg

401571468.jpg

401571516.jpg

401571304.jpg

401571303.jpg

401571298.jpg

401571297.jpg

401571293.jpg

401571306.jpg

401571308.jpg

My pleasure Bomb Squad & xretroxkickzx, I wanted to bring something unique to the thread. Glad you guys enjoyed the photos!

Jay

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Jay, post the TO III's or i'm going to have to shut this thread down!

Hey John, I only have the Bengals III's I showed earlier in the thread, no other Bengals PE's. I'm a sucker for Orange/Black PE's, so I will always keep my eye out for more!
Jay

Jay - Those stacks are dope, something you usually don't see. much appreciated. It still kills me too see your pics, because of the table and grass background all i can keep thinking about is those kobe 9s....ahhhhhhh what i would give....
pimp.gif

might as well keep adding to this post.....

6835026474_145f0e5d00.jpg

^Tell me about it! Kobe IX's are top 3 on my dream hitlist! I can only hope to own a pair one day...

-Jermaine

So much unseen pairs being shared in here    
eek.gif
  So many to mention each one of you 
pimp.gif

Anyway, since the High Heeled AZG's (or whatever you call it) didn't hit the market....my question is - is it time to RETRO these?

icpzr5.jpg

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Love everything in here, I'm so jealous. Wish I could land my hands on a numbered Jordan PE but those are always a little out of reach. Here's what I've been lucky enough to find through ebay and from some of my old Nike connects.

Air Barrage size 12 sample
2vki439.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE the air barrage man oh man i need a pair bad

jay- you're the Houdini of PE's, pulling stuff out of that hat like nobody's business.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

vince- retro? the current state of the "new"Lebron collector won't even understand these. For all they know, Lebron started his career w/ Miami!
roll.gif

yo what's up E? I see you homie.

Originally Posted by T21D

jay- you're the Houdini of PE's, pulling stuff out of that hat like nobody's business.

vince- retro? the current state of the "new"Lebron collector won't even understand these. For all they know, Lebron started his career w/ Miami!
roll.gif

Hey Fred, I might have to borrow that, I kinda like it! Dependable Jay aka "The Houdini of the PE game" It's catchy!

Not something you see everyday...

2003-2004 - In a season where Ray Allen wore a TON of PE's - from the AJ 8, 12, 13, 18.5, 19, and Team Flow....

Ray Allen Jordan ProStatus PE- Seattle Sonics: Game worn January 23, 2004 vs. Utah

Originally Posted by T21D

roll.gif

Fred thats the truest thing ever said lol

Vince those brown AZG samples are my favorite of them all. Thanks for sharing.

-Tyler

Vince please share the other AZG's if you can
wink.gif

Fred you gona be at CGS3? Ive talked to a few other SA guys going

xretroxkicksx - the motorsport 5s are amazing in person, quality is top notch. unfortunately these are a lil too big for me so im not sure what to do...hopefully i find my right size, so i dont have to double, triple sock these to wear them. 

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

xretroxkicksx - the motorsport 5s are amazing in person, quality is top notch. unfortunately these are a lil too big for me so im not sure what to do...hopefully i find my right size, so i dont have to double, triple sock these to wear them. 

What size is your pair?

Back
Top Bottom